Who the F*** is PussyCat?

Aww, she is PussyCat? No Wonder... Ekibe hates me so much. I was very aggressive with her before for a SWG issue I don't even remember. Probably something that time healed for me. aka, Grew over it.

Oh so Madhead is Bananabro? *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 5 2006, 05:26 AM) [snapback]135622[/snapback][/center]
Aww, she is PussyCat? No Wonder... Ekibe hates me so much. I was very aggressive with her before for a SWG issue I don't even remember. Probably something that time healed for me. aka, Grew over it.

Oh so Madhead is Bananabro? *giggle*
[/b]

ye :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 5 2006, 12:40 AM) [snapback]135710[/snapback][/center]
*giggle* I didn't know. I always see ya around with the Nabubu people though.

You know what. I think madhead is the mother f%^@ing man. All the sillywalkers are cool. A friend of Nive's is a friend of mine.

Another thing. Yes nge completely blows goats, but if you can't adapt and overcome. You are just a super noob in hiding. Therefore you shouldn't play the game anyways. I have played in this game since launch, and dislike the nge the most, but I can never forget those friends out there. I continue to pay and play this game only for that reason. Oh yeah and to hear rebels cry. HAHA serious pwnage. Peace!

Back