Jay Cutler traded to Chicago

John'Matrix-TSC

For Kyle Orton, the Bears' first round draft picks this year, next year and a 3rd round draft the 3rd year. Hardly worth it for a Pro-Bowl player and a slap to the face of every Broncos fan.

It's gonna take another 10 years before we get a decent franchise QB.

P.S. Fuck McDaniels

Last edited:
After 4 fucking decades we get a GOOD quarterback. It's about time Smith and Angelo got their heads out of their asses. Coupled with Orlando Pace we're gonna have a great team in the 2010 season (not 2009 cause there's still too much defunctness in our roster). All we're missing is a good Wide Receiver. It should be really nice to see the Chicago-Green Bay rivalry grow even more over the next decade as Cutler and Rodgers battle it out twice a year.

For Kyle Orton, the Bears' first round draft picks this year, next year and a 3rd round draft the 3rd year. Hardly worth it for a Pro-Bowl player and a slap to the face of every Broncos fan.

It's gonna take another 10 years before we get a decent franchise QB.

P.S. Fuck McDaniels

Good, Cutler is a cry baby ass bitch, and i'm a broncos fan. They'll get another good quarterback, and honestly someone who already compares themselves to Brett Favre or John Elway is full of themselves and full of shit.

How could you not be pissed when you're doing your job for the team better than the last few QBs and then some new guy comes in and says I wanna see what who I could get by trading you.

Good, Cutler is a cry baby ass bitch, and i'm a broncos fan. They'll get another good quarterback, and honestly someone who already compares themselves to Brett Favre or John Elway is full of themselves and full of shit.
Pro-bowler after two years? Yeah, totally full of himself. Sure he has a bit of an attitude. That doesn't mean he's a bad QB. TO has an attitude. Randy Moss has one even though the Pats stifled him for PR. Phillip Rivers has an attitude. Being a cry-baby when you lose just means you're lacking in the sportsmanship department, but it also means that you hate to lose and that you'll do anything you can to make yourself better to get that ring.

Pro-bowler after two years? Yeah, totally full of himself. Sure he has a bit of an attitude. That doesn't mean he's a bad QB. TO has an attitude. Randy Moss has one even though the Pats stifled him for PR. Phillip Rivers has an attitude. Being a cry-baby when you lose just means you're lacking in the sportsmanship department, but it also means that you hate to lose and that you'll do anything you can to make yourself better to get that ring.

Tbh he should not have gotten that pro bowl, Phillip rivers should have if you looked at stats that year. Second he couldn't get his team to the fucking playoffs, which tbh wasn't the whole teams fault, he had alot to do with that. and TO is good but he isn't the best, Moss and Fitzgerald are the best in the league hands down, and if you compare fitzgerald and moss, fitzgerald doesn't have that attitude and he doesn't say "I play when I want too play".

Randy Moss is nowhere near the league's best, he's almost at par as TO but not as good. My point wasn't about who was best, it was about amazing players with attitudes. Add Lance Briggs to the list for being a spoiled crybaby and Ray Lewis for stabbing someone.

As for the Broncos, they lack big time in their defensive line and in linebackers but they also didn't do any better than the Chargers in the division. Both teams came 8-8, and the Chargers were the only .500 team in the playoffs. More was wrong in Denver than just Cutler's attitude.

The only problem I saw offensively was Brandon Marshall. Sure he's a good WR, but he's also a ball hog. Eddie Royal did damn good for a rookie during the time Marshall was suspended and Scheffler made some awesome plays as well.

I'd say 90% of Denver's problems was how bad and uncoordinated defense was. Another I'd say 7% was the kicker's fault, missing field goals that Jason Elam could have done asleep. The rest was offense.

Blaming Cutler for failing to bring the team to the playoffs is like blaming a homeless man for the economy.

either way, fuck Jay Cutler. I mean I think it's a joke that they put Kyle Orton in that trade because they just wanted to get rid of him. But now the bears finally have that Q that they needed when they lost to the colts.

Back