FFXII

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 13 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]132740[/snapback][/center]
Besides XI is NOT a continuation of FFX.

XI is the Online Game.

FFX2 is a continuation of FFX. FFX2 has a crappy storyline, but the combat system is wicked.
[/b]

Yeah, thats what i meant ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 13 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]132730[/snapback][/center]
Well, what's your general opinion about FFXII then? Kitty and Tiv seem to love it...Need something to do before I get my Wii, and Wook Wife has been eyeing it in the stores this weekend.
[/b]

BUY IT!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Nov 13 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]132778[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, thats what i meant ;)
BUY IT!!!
[/b]

That's enough of an endorsement, 3 separate folks all agreeing. Thanks for the advice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 13 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]132781[/snapback][/center]
That's enough of an endorsement, 3 separate folks all agreeing. Thanks for the advice.
[/b]
Ya might like it Fluffstuff ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 14 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]132856[/snapback][/center]
Ya might like it Fluffstuff ;)
[/b]

Heh, small note about playing.

Don't sell you original weapon to have enough money to buy a sword that you don't have a license for, and which in turn forces you to go out into the wild and punch cacti with your fists until you can get the license for said sword. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]133784[/snapback][/center]

Don't sell you original weapon to have enough money to buy a sword that you don't have a license for, and which in turn forces you to go out into the wild and punch cacti with your fists until you can get the license for said sword. :lol:
[/b]

awwww poor :wookiee: :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 19 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]133785[/snapback][/center]
awwww poor :wookiee: :hug:
[/b]

Yeah, WW didn't let me hear the end of that genius move. She is now "helping" to keep track of my purchases.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]133789[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, WW didn't let me hear the end of that genius move. She is now "helping" to keep track of my purchases.
[/b]

:lol:

I would love to be watching the family fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 19 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]133815[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

I would love to be watching the family fun.
[/b]

Normally she is really good at helping to juggle all the info that FF games normally bombard you with, she was tired, was letting me fly solo, so to speak, and she woke up watching me punch cacti.

The "What happened to your sword?!?" question was expected and dreaded, I was hoping I would get enough LP before she woke back up. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]133818[/snapback][/center]
Normally she is really good at helping to juggle all the info that FF games normally bombard you with, she was tired, was letting me fly solo, so to speak, and she woke up watching me punch cacti.

The "What happened to your sword?!?" question was expected and dreaded, I was hoping I would get enough LP before she woke back up. :lol:
[/b]

So I was gonna train one of my guys in this weapon I bought, but it took me a few to figure out what kind it was. I working on the LP, and trained spears when I noticed it's a 2H weapon. Burn!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 19 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]133820[/snapback][/center]
So I was gonna train one of my guys in this weapon I bought, but it took me a few to figure out what kind it was. I working on the LP, and trained spears when I noticed it's a 2H weapon. Burn!
[/b]

2H sword, spear, same thing?!?!?! :wacko:

Oh...another thing I learned: small wolves: good. BIG wolves: bad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]133821[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

oh man - I ran into those two..and it was like...wha...wait why'd that guy die? whoa wait both!?

say hi on xfire or somefin' I miss you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 07:17 AM) [snapback]133784[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Doh! Bad :wookiee:
I would control your finances too. *giggle*
Also, don't sell all your loot to the vendor there are some things you need for normal use when you get higher, and they will be harder to get as you advance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]133789[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Funny! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 19 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]133820[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
:sheep: :hug: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]133821[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
*giggle* You guys are funny. I'm Level 78! with all 6 toons. :D

Remember to level your toon a lot *giggle* Money disappears so quickly, potions also disappear quickly, and be very prepared when you know there is a boss ahead. *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 20 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]133945[/snapback][/center]
Doh! Bad :wookiee:
I would control your finances too. *giggle*
Also, don't sell all your loot to the vendor there are some things you need for normal use when you get higher, and they will be harder to get as you advance.
Funny! :lol:
:sheep: :hug: :lol:
*giggle* You guys are funny. I'm Level 78! with all 6 toons. :D

Remember to level your toon a lot *giggle* Money disappears so quickly, potions also disappear quickly, and be very prepared when you know there is a boss ahead. *giggle*
[/b]

Oh Fushnicken. I'm gonna be in trouble then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 20 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]133947[/snapback][/center]
Oh Fushnicken. I'm gonna be in trouble then.
[/b]

Well I think she is referring to items that obviously should not be sold like teleport stones and the like, but I also assume sell the crap like wolf pelts and things like that, correct Ms. Kitty?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 20 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]133989[/snapback][/center]
Well I think she is referring to items that obviously should not be sold like teleport stones and the like, but I also assume sell the crap like wolf pelts and things like that, correct Ms. Kitty?
[/b]
Yep! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 20 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]133989[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Well I haven't sold my teleport stones - but what about like wind stones, earth stones, etc?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 20 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]134021[/snapback][/center]
Well I haven't sold my teleport stones - but what about like wind stones, earth stones, etc?
[/b]

I think it is say to safe to keep those. When the item says "you hear mystic shit" or something like that, usually you want to hold on to it, normally means it is used to build/conjure something better later.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 20 2006, 04:52 PM) [snapback]134021[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
You can sell those, by the time you need them they will be available in stores for cheap. And you wont have problems with money like at the beginning of the game. :p

Just keep the Motes, those help a lot :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 20 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]134027[/snapback][/center]
You can sell those, by the time you need them they will be available in stores for cheap. And you wont have problems with money like at the beginning of the game. :p

Just keep the Motes, those help a lot :p
[/b]

Wait....motes?

Back