Watch out Stav

I didn't even watch the game or care to watch it, IMHO. From now on it's downhill, whether we win or lose. We've clinched the NFC North title. I'll start watching football again when the playoffs arrive :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 19 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]133826[/snapback][/center]
I didn't even watch the game or care to watch it, IMHO. From now on it's downhill, whether we win or lose. We've clinched the NFC North title. I'll start watching football again when the playoffs arrive :D
[/b]

I hate you.

:lol:

it's funny, cause I was at work watching the Colts game and the regular couple (who the husband once worked for the Bears and still has close connections) came in. I was like, "oh, we missed you today. did you see the game?" He was like, "nah. I took a nap, she cleaned." And this is THE bears couple at where i work. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 19 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]133831[/snapback][/center]
it's funny, cause I was at work watching the Colts game and the regular couple (who the husband once worked for the Bears and still has close connections) came in. I was like, "oh, we missed you today. did you see the game?" He was like, "nah. I took a nap, she cleaned." And this is THE bears couple at where i work. lol
[/b]

The Jets were kicking ass in the first half too...two INTs deep in Chicago territory is a sure way to lose a game. :angry:

Heh, what was the final score again? I think I heard we lost by a field goal. I had predicted the final score to be 20-17

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 19 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]133834[/snapback][/center]
Heh, what was the final score again? I think I heard we lost by a field goal. I had predicted the final score to be 20-17
[/b]

Grrrrrr 10-0, all ten points scored in teh second half.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]133790[/snapback][/center]
The Jets are gonna drop your beloved Bears today!!!!
[/b]
open mouth, insert foot

Back