Happy Anniversary Wanderhomies!

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Exactly one year ago this site was created. I didn't think it would last. I figured it would be used for about a week and people would just forget about it. One year later, ew have grown to be one of the most active former-SWG communites on the web. Thanks to everyone for using this site and making it what it is today. This site grew because of you. None of this would have been possible without you!

I promised that goodies would come with the one-year anniversary. So here's what's on the way:
  • Ability to personalize the site with skins!
  • Every user gets 50MB of forum attachment space to upload files!
  • Every user also gets the ability to upload image files for hosting....no more need for Imageshack or Photobucket!
  • Wanderhomies merchandise!
  • A new Image Gallery!
All these will come soon, one by one. Very soon. Once I fix the god damn avatar issue. I think it is an SQL issue, cause I completely deleted everything from the site and did a clean install. Thanks for making this site possible, and I look forward to making a two year anniversary post!

wow it seems like way longer than a year to me!

happy birthday wanderhomies

oh and stav for some reason the thread icons arent appearing for me in the polls section......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 17 2006, 06:31 AM) [snapback]133452[/snapback][/center]
Exactly one year ago this site was created. I didn't think it would last. I figured it would be used for about a week and people would just forget about it. One year later, ew have grown to be one of the most active former-SWG communites on the web. Thanks to everyone for using this site and making it what it is today. This site grew because of you. None of this would have been possible without you!

I promised that goodies would come with the one-year anniversary. So here's what's on the way:
  • Every user also gets the ability to upload image files for hosting....no more need for Imageshack or Photobucket!

[*]Wanderhomies merchandise!
  • A new Image Gallery!
All these will come soon, one by one. Very soon. Once I fix the god damn avatar issue. I think it is an SQL issue, cause I completely deleted everything from the site and did a clean install. Thanks for making this site possible, and I look forward to making a two year anniversary post!
[/b]
:drool:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 17 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]133452[/snapback][/center]

• A new Image Gallery!
[/b]

I would so make WW wear a Wanderhomies thong.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 17 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]133513[/snapback][/center]
:blink:
[/b]

Okay, okay. I will get one for you too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 17 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]133510[/snapback][/center]
I would so make WW wear a Wanderhomies thong.
[/b]

Pics or it didn't happen... <_<

iconCake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDERHOME!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 17 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]133452[/snapback][/center]

• A new Image Gallery!
[/b]

Thank you Stav!!
You are the best sugar daddy EVER!!!

Happy Birthday Wanderhomies! You did a great thing creating this site Stav and I know everyone appreciates the work you do. :D

Hip hip!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 17 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]133520[/snapback][/center]
Pics or it didn't happen... <_<

iconCake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDERHOME!
[/b]

Gah, when he makes the thong, then we will talk about photos.

Back