Great Guiness Ad

can you imagine what would happen if this ad was shown here in the U.S.? The lawsuits Guiness would face? The number of bibles that will be wielded in court rooms by the prosecution?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 15 2006, 08:58 PM) [snapback]133144[/snapback][/center]
can you imagine what would happen if this ad was shown here in the U.S.? The lawsuits Guiness would face? The number of bibles that will be wielded in court rooms by the prosecution?
[/b]

Yes, but you could always counter with: "What is the 4th Commandment?"

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 15 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]133149[/snapback][/center]
Yes, but you could always counter with: "What is the 4th Commandment?"

:lol:
[/b]
Or the First Ammendment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 16 2006, 01:58 AM) [snapback]133144[/snapback][/center]
can you imagine what would happen if this ad was shown here in the U.S.? The lawsuits Guiness would face? The number of bibles that will be wielded in court rooms by the prosecution? [/b]
never thought about this because it seems so stupid a thing to bring up but you are clearly right. idiots

See, we ( edited: us humans, tho mostly men ;) :p ) used to be monkeys! :p ;)
Cool commercial, but beer...ewwww! :blink: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 16 2006, 02:58 AM) [snapback]133144[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Sad, so sad....but true.... :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Nov 16 2006, 08:11 AM) [snapback]133226[/snapback][/center]
See, we (men ;) :p ) used to be monkeys! :p ;)
Cool commercial, but beer...ewwww! :blink: :p

Sad, so sad....but true.... :blink:
[/b]

Ewwwwwwww?????

Good thing that is not beer, it's Guiness, which is far above beer (especially on that side of the pond)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 16 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]133245[/snapback][/center]
Ewwwwwwww?????
Good thing that is not beer, it's Guiness, which is far above beer (especially on that side of the pond)
[/b]
I find anything tasting even remotly close to beer ewwwy so... :blink: ´*shrug* :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 16 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]133230[/snapback][/center]
youre a man?! :p
[/b]
Er, no....and I just see your point lol I meant we as in us people, but mostly men :p Doh! :blush: It's edited lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Nov 16 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]133327[/snapback][/center]
Neat commercial, and yeah..I doubt many people around here would like it :(
[/b]

Well, according to most polls, about half of America would like it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 16 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]133369[/snapback][/center]
Well, according to most polls, about half of America would like it.
[/b]
masochists?! :lol:

Back