My upset prediction for this week

Tiberious

Dallas over Indy. B)

cannes.jpg

Well.....Dallas is only a 2 point dog to Indy, not exactly picking a sleeper there. And actually Houston is favorite to win over Buffalo at home, so that isn't even an upset.

My pick, the Jets being 7 point dogs to the mighty Bears.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 17 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]133373[/snapback][/center]
Well.....Dallas is only a 2 point dog to Indy, not exactly picking a sleeper there. And actually Houston is favorite to win over Buffalo at home, so that isn't even an upset.

My pick, the Jets being 7 point dogs to the mighty Bears.
[/b]

not exactly a sleeper my ass. Dallas has not beat anybody worth a shit this year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiberious @ Nov 16 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]133439[/snapback][/center]
not exactly a sleeper my ass. Dallas has not beat anybody worth a shit this year.
[/b]

They are still only underdog by 2 points.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 17 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]133447[/snapback][/center]
They are still only underdog by 2 points.
[/b]

I could publish my own line sheet and say Dallas was a 13 point underdog and someone would believe that too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiberious @ Nov 17 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]133481[/snapback][/center]
I could publish my own line sheet and say Dallas was a 13 point underdog and someone would believe that too.
[/b]

But it isn't "my" line spread, this comes from Vegas, shall I post you links to the sites in question?

BTW, now it is down to 1.5 point spread. I think Vegas knows something we don't. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiberious @ Nov 16 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]133439[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I don't see that trend changing this weekend.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 17 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]133373[/snapback][/center]
And actually Houston is favorite to win over Buffalo at home, so that isn't even an upset.
[/b]
Oh.....I don't follow much football, and even less the Texans, so I just assumed they would get their asses handed to them.

New upset pick...Whoever plays Houston over Houston. There, I called it.

Back