Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siymon

• Gnossis

• Other

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 9 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]131793[/snapback][/center]
I'm in a proverbial shitstorm of occurences at the moment. It all depends on the timing.
[/b]
It would be over the summer, when it gets closer we could possibly start planning it out better.

have met vix and gomi, have met clam. will meet class and sett eventually. need to get a little tacd reunion gettogether thing :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 10 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]131883[/snapback][/center]
OH! someone wants to meet me!!! I feel loved lol
[/b]
Voting for yourself doesn't count CUrse :p

I would like to meet Dvil, Rekknaw and Tibair.

Nah....on second though..I would like to meet Maliss...so I could pull his throat out from his asshole.

(not really, it would be his eyebrow through his ear).

Other: Larek, because I've known him the longest of any of my e-friends. Although Zanax lives really close we should hang out or something i dunno

Wow. I got 4 votes.

Let's all get together.

"When life is givin' you lemons, make lemonade, then find someone whose life is giving them vodka, and have a party."

I voted for noah, but all my other children... errr.... homies know I love them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Nov 7 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]131514[/snapback][/center]
<3

Yeah, If all goes well I am planning on hanging out with Zanax, that is if I can get off of work and have the money. Noah should come too, or else I shall just have to get another plane ticket to go visit his ho ass. :p
[/b]

OMG we could drive up to mass and visit Barry and Francis (or w/e Maliss' name is)

I've met Xira, Edhina, Ivoe, and Kishel from SWG.

I wouldn't mind meeting the TB crew for sure, plus the monk boyz (Jerah, Drache, Zzz, Chelan, etc), and there's more than a few on that list that I woldn't mind meeting. Too bad you're all damn yanks :p lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Nov 12 2006, 07:56 AM) [snapback]132481[/snapback][/center]
OMG we could drive up to mass and visit Barry and Francis (or w/e Maliss' name is)
[/b]
That would be fun fun.

I picked Ackis, just because I've always wanted to go to Canada. Then again, I've also wanted to go to UK.

Oh yeah, Hakan scares me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Nov 11 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]132481[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

/whap

You talk about coming up to my area and not even mention the Fluffster. :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 13 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]132723[/snapback][/center]
/whap

You talk about coming up to my area and not even mention the Fluffster. :angry:
[/b]

Ok ok, we will come see you as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Nov 13 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]132734[/snapback][/center]
Ok ok, we will come see you as well.
[/b]

Don't you be using that pillow talk on me. I expect you in full gas mask regalia!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 13 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]132774[/snapback][/center]
Don't you be using that pillow talk on me. I expect you in full gas mask regalia!
[/b]

I don't think my jumpsuit fits anymore...

Back