My Tag/Name

Damilkman

:( I was wondering what you guys thought about my name Damilkman. I am considering changing it for other forums or online games because It kind sounds childish to me... What do you guys think?

it sounds fine to me although im not really a fan of the "da" part. im sure most people call you milk or milky or some variation of those so maybe shortening it might have the desired effect?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 13 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]132752[/snapback][/center]
it sounds fine to me although im not really a fan of the "da" part. im sure most people call you milk or milky or some variation of those so maybe shortening it might have the desired effect? [/b]

thats what I was thinking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 13 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]132752[/snapback][/center]
it sounds fine to me although im not really a fan of the "da" part. im sure most people call you milk or milky or some variation of those so maybe shortening it might have the desired effect? [/b]

That's because you're use to such names as chipchipcheeriomilkmansavy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 13 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]132763[/snapback][/center]
i like damilkman. DA milk!
[/b]
Oh really? So ya coming out of the closet now? ;)

*giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 13 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]132752[/snapback][/center]
it sounds fine to me although im not really a fan of the "da" part. im sure most people call you milk or milky or some variation of those so maybe shortening it might have the desired effect?
[/b]

/agree

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 13 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]132752[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

says the man that highlights POG in PrOdiGy :eek:

Id keep it Damilkman, every time I see it it reminds me of SNL. You know Da Bears, and Da Bulls, Da Milkman okay they didnt say the milkman part but you get the general gist of it.

Back