December

Work a lot in December. Enjoy Christmas with my husband. Spend the first week of January pwning teh Wowz on a vacation.

I PLAN TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF DECEMBER STARTING NOW ON NOVEMBER 27TH.... MUWAHAHAHAHA

Do you mean Thanksgiving and Christmas ?? or just December in general ?? :)
All of the above...general, celebrations of all kinds etc :)
-----

Besides working until the 19th of December and then having 2,5 weeks off, I/we will...
Put up the Christmas/Yule decorations this upcoming weekend, bake a lot together and then have a family dinner Sunday.

Next weekend we will be heading to the yearly Christmas market (which I love!) plus celebrate my bf's birthday, and of course I will do some more baking for that ^_^

Christmas Eve we are spending with my bf's family (which means it's gonna be a stress full day...I love them, but their Christmases tend to be a little too hectic for my taste). Then on Christmas day we will go to my family and have a second Christmas celibration, which means it's gonna be calm and peaceful *yay* Then head home and shop for a babythroller (sp?) ^_^
New Years we will celibrate with my brother's family and my parents.
(In Sweden we celibrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, not Christmas day, incase anyone ponders :) )

Oh, and some where between all this I will celebrate Yule with some friends :)

I just love this time of year - the snow, the warmth, the family, the joy...everything :wub:

Last edited:
I didn't think that godless liberal heathens celebrated holidays.
It doesn't matter if someone is as you put it "a godless liberal heathen", and they are probably still up to something in December as well :)
(Being godless, that would feel empty to me :( ...luckily I'm not ^_^
)
And oh, if you're not up to anything, you don't have to answer, it's entirely optional ;)

Last edited:
I'm off work the second week in December. Might go see Neil Diamond on the 8th (not had a vacation since Feb looking forward to doing bugger all)...I work Christmas Eve, possibly Christmas day (not thru choice) I'm off Boxing day and that weekend.. Decorations go up this weekend. My gift shopping is almost done <3 internet. Oh I work New Years day too.

I'm off work the second week in December. Might go see Neil Diamond on the 8th (not had a vacation since Feb looking forward to doing bugger all)...I work Christmas Eve, possibly Christmas day (not thru choice) I'm off Boxing day and that weekend.. Decorations go up this weekend. My gift shopping is almost done <3 internet. Oh I work New Years day too.
Oh how I envy you! ^_^ I wish ours were done...<_<

work work work. gotta save up for Miami this march. I'm being a Scrooge this year and not buying anyone anything (except my parents). I can taste the $5000.....

My fiancés birthday celebration is today. I need to bake like crazy to manage in time...:rolleyes: My problem is, I eat to much dough which leads to certain things...:huh:

Back