Who the F*** is PussyCat?

BananaMan

Madhead is my real life brother, and we play games together in the same computer room, on computer next to each other. Personally I think this Pussycat person knows nothing about Madhead or the SillyWalkers to be touting such crap.

If anyone knows who they are? Please inform me.

Link to SWG Forum Thread: SWG Forum

We meed to clear this shit up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Dec 2 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]135497[/snapback][/center]
Madhead is my real life brother, and we play games together in the same computer room, on computer next to each other. Personally I think this Pussycat person knows nothing about Madhead or the SillyWalkers to be touting such crap.

If anyone knows who they are? Please inform me.

Link to SWG Forum Thread: SWG Forum

We meed to clear this shit up.
[/b]

Hun look at my recent post in that thread.
Just look for Ekibe on this site and that is your person.
Oh and I emailed you and Maddy something I thinnk you will find very interesting.

Ekibe/Bonnie is apparently only happy when it is the center of attention, so I guess I am going have a record second person on my addignore list. Ignorance this loud, I have to ignore or I might find my head thru a wall from it's sheer stupidity!

Message was deleted when I was halfway through it bah.

- Talking to someone ingame and talking to someone on vent are totally different. I think you can tell when someone is the same person or not by talking to them on vent.

- Why would a ebay'd character be talking to Niv and the other's on vent?

- The part where Ekibe mentions that she would have dismissed it if everyone had not denied it? These people are just sticking up for their friend. Atleast they would stand up for a friend.

- a Pre-Cu player who quit at the NGE and came back almost a year later or whatever, who would instantly know how to play a totally different game?

- And seriously? Why say anything? Why even bother with it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Dec 3 2006, 01:57 AM) [snapback]135509[/snapback][/center]
Message was deleted when I was halfway through it bah.

- Talking to someone ingame and talking to someone on vent are totally different. I think you can tell when someone is the same person or not by talking to them on vent.

- Why would a ebay'd character be talking to Niv and the other's on vent?

- The part where Ekibe mentions that she would have dismissed it if everyone had not denied it? These people are just sticking up for their friend. Atleast they would stand up for a friend.

- a Pre-Cu player who quit at the NGE and came back almost a year later or whatever, who would instantly know how to play a totally different game?

- And seriously? Why say anything? Why even bother with it?
[/b]

Oh I love how in a post where numerous people are pointing out to Bonnie/Ekibe how wrong she is suddenly the post gets pulled?!? Convenient isn't it.

Bonnie/Ekibe so I will say it to you hear you mailed me thru the forums that you "knew for a fact that Madhead was EBAYED and you were sorry for calling me out." So I am still awaiting your PUBLIC INDISPUTABLE PROOF that he is ebayed. Cuz it is damn amazing for the real Madhead to be talking to me on vent while his ebayed toon is playing with me in game. AMAZING how they could possible be doing the exact same thing! If so then Madhead is better than David Baline could ever dream!!

And I will repeat this again....act like an ignorant moron, talk like and ignorant moron, well then by your own logic you know the rest!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 3 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]135510[/snapback][/center]
Oh I love how in a post where numerous people are pointing out to Bonnie/Ekibe how wrong she is suddenly the post gets pulled?!? Convenient isn't it.

Bonnie/Ekibe so I will say it to you hear you mailed me thru the forums that you "knew for a fact that Madhead was EBAYED and you were sorry for calling me out." So I am still awaiting your PUBLIC INDISPUTABLE PROOF that he is ebayed. Cuz it is damn amazing for the real Madhead to be talking to me on vent while his ebayed toon is playing with me in game. AMAZING how they could possible be doing the exact same thing! If so then Madhead is better than David Baline could ever dream!!

And I will repeat this again....act like an ignorant moron, talk like and ignorant moron, well then by your own logic you know the rest!
[/b]

i have never bought anything on ebay or sold anything on ebay lol

But ye i must be a Ebay............... LEET UBER JEDI CALLED MADHEAD SILLYWALKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 3 2006, 03:44 AM) [snapback]135510[/snapback][/center]

And I will repeat this again....act like an ignorant moron, talk like and ignorant moron, well then by your own logic you know the rest! [/b]

Sounds exactly like Ekibe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 3 2006, 08:15 AM) [snapback]135521[/snapback][/center]
Sounds exactly like Ekibe.
[/b]

Yep. She tried the same shit here too. When someone disagreed with her she said they were flaming and demanded their post be removed. Of course Stav has much more sense than the SWG moderators and the posts stayed...so she stop posting.

Isn't this the same person that bitched and moaned about jedi being hunted?

yes, cause she "was stalked" by a BH and had real life psychological pain and suffering cause of it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 4 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]135565[/snapback][/center]
yes, cause she "was stalked" by a BH and had real life psychological pain and suffering cause of it.
[/b]
tell me you are joking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 4 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]135575[/snapback][/center]
Saddly, he's not.
[/b]
that's pretty fucking sad. I knew pussycat had issues I just didn't know they went so deep.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 3 2006, 11:43 PM) [snapback]135565[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
She just bitches anytime SOE gives anything to PvPers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 3 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]135532[/snapback][/center]
Yep. She tried the same shit here too. When someone disagreed with her she said they were flaming and demanded their post be removed. Of course Stav has much more sense than the SWG moderators and the posts stayed...so she stop posting.
[/b]
That's about half right Fluffy......

Poor girl couldn't hold her tongue in the Coffee House section of the forums. After Stav re-instituted them and he put on the flame/ban rule she started flaming me in there (thanks to a little goading and repetitive question asking by myself waitin on her to flame me) and I reported her dumb ass. She got banned from the Coffee House, whined in pm's to Stav for a few then logged out and has been gone every since..........Thank God for small miracles.

And don't sweat her Bananaman. The bitch has some serious issues she needs dealt with.

As for whoever said something about the PvP and her whining about it. She said that it reminded her of when she was younger and got stalked around by a guy who eventually raped her. Poor guy must have been downwright desperate as hell to get anywhere near her.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Dec 4 2006, 09:21 AM) [snapback]135581[/snapback][/center]
That's about half right Fluffy......

Poor girl couldn't hold her tongue in the Coffee House section of the forums. After Stav re-instituted them and he put on the flame/ban rule she started flaming me in there (thanks to a little goading and repetitive question asking by myself waitin on her to flame me) and I reported her dumb ass. She got banned from the Coffee House, whined in pm's to Stav for a few then logged out and has been gone every since..........Thank God for small miracles.
And don't sweat her Bananaman. The bitch has some serious issues she needs dealt with.

As for whoever said something about the PvP and her whining about it. She said that it reminded her of when she was younger and got stalked around by a guy who eventually raped her. Poor guy must have been downwright desperate as hell to get anywhere near her.
[/b]

I didn't know about all of that. :lol:
Classic.

But yeah, she hates PvP...didn't know about the rape part, I actually feel bad for her now, but then I quickly get over it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 4 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]135590[/snapback][/center]
I didn't know about all of that. :lol:
Classic.

But yeah, she hates PvP...didn't know about the rape part, I actually feel bad for her now, but then I quickly get over it.
[/b]
She said she pvp's in test ceter. I figure she doesn't pvp on WH because she can't handle someone she might see regularly to be able to talk shit about pwning her.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 5 2006, 01:59 AM) [snapback]135593[/snapback][/center]
She said she pvp's in test ceter. I figure she doesn't pvp on WH because she can't handle someone she might see regularly to be able to talk shit about pwning her.
[/b]

/agree

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 3 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]135563[/snapback][/center]
Isn't this the same person that bitched and moaned about jedi being hunted?
[/b]

Yes, after NGE came out she had a big post praising the NGE and laughing at BHers.

About 2 weeks later, she had a post crying about how the NGE sucks and she was quitting.

Back