Wii errors

Sovi

If anyone out there has error 110213 while trying to connect to the internet, call up Nintendo. They'll need to send ya a new one :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 22 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]134364[/snapback][/center]
If anyone out there has error 110213 while trying to connect to the internet, call up Nintendo. They'll need to send ya a new one :p
[/b]

Well, that and I had the error :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 22 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]134369[/snapback][/center]
Well, that and I had the error :p
[/b]

Just showing that yours is not an isolated incident and what to do if it does fail.

There are always "issues" with consoles on release. Its a price you have to pay for pre ordering I am afraid. QA is intensive, but not even that can pick up all the problems before launch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Nov 22 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]134392[/snapback][/center]
There are always "issues" with consoles on release. Its a price you have to pay for pre ordering I am afraid. QA is intensive, but not even that can pick up all the problems before launch.
[/b]
Plus the console is overpriced to hell and back give it a year or so and the prices will fall down. What's the price of the Wii now and how much do you think the price will fall?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Nov 22 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]134392[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Umm, yeah. This post is just to tell those that have it, so they send their console back before it's too late.

Acording to this article they are working on a way to fix the problem without sending the unit in for repair (Firmware update on CD maybe?)
link
So if you can't bear to be parted with the system for 2 weeks might wanna wait :p. Not that it's urgent anyway; there's not even anything worthwhile to do online at all.

Sovi did you have Wii24Connect enabled? That seems to have been the issue... I've been running an update everyday for shits and grins and have had no issues but have not run Wii24 until this issue is resolved.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Nov 22 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]134399[/snapback][/center]
Acording to this article they are working on a way to fix the problem without sending the unit in for repair (Firmware update on CD maybe?)
link
So if you can't bear to be parted with the system for 2 weeks might wanna wait :p. Not that it's urgent anyway; there's not even anything worthwhile to do online at all.
[/b]

3-4 days. I can still play my games, just can't do any online shit.

They have a replacement comming in the mail, and I send my old one back in the box that the new one comes in for free.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Nov 22 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]134411[/snapback][/center]
Sovi did you have Wii24Connect enabled? That seems to have been the issue... I've been running an update everyday for shits and grins and have had no issues but have not run Wii24 until this issue is resolved.
[/b]

I didn't fuck with anything except for the 16:9 ratio :p

I was having problems with the very first update. I went back a couple hours later and it worked fine, then it had to get a second one and this error popped up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 22 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]134413[/snapback][/center]

They have a replacement comming in the mail, and I send my old one back in the box that the new one comes in for free.

I was having problems with the very first update. I went back a couple hours later and it worked fine, then it had to get a second one and this error popped up.
[/b]

When you get your new one I would do a manual Internet update and do not enable Wii24 :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 22 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]134413[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Hrm... now you got me all scared to update my Wii KeK. Oh well knock on wood I wont run an update unless forced to but I dont see me needing any VC titles only one I wanted was Super Mario 64 and I got that one. I lucked out and found the Nintendo Power Zelda Gamecube Compelation that has OOT, MM, and the 2 NES versions of Zelda 1 and 2 for like 17 bucks... now if they would just hurry up and release the SNES version on VC.

Update: They already shipped out a new Wii to me (I just fucking called this afternoon)

It should arrive via UPS within the next 2-3 business days. I have 21 days to return my busted Wii before they charge my credit card.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 22 2006, 09:34 PM) [snapback]134420[/snapback][/center]
Update: They already shipped out a new Wii to me (I just fucking called this afternoon)

It should arrive via UPS within the next 2-3 business days. I have 21 days to return my busted Wii before they charge my credit card.
[/b]
Sell the broken one on EBAY and let them charge you :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 23 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]134435[/snapback][/center]
Sell the broken one on EBAY and let them charge you :D
[/b]

Now there's a thinking man.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 22 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]134420[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

If you can swing it I would pick up one of the external memory cards and start saving your data on that in case it happens again. After your post I ran out and grabbed on for like 99$ but it was the maxxed out one they have like 3 diffrent versions but I cant recall the prices. I can just see me getting to the last boss in Zelda and BAM! Not that it would really kill me since playing through LZTP again wouldnt even be close to torture :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Nov 23 2006, 01:24 AM) [snapback]134444[/snapback][/center]
If you can swing it I would pick up one of the external memory cards and start saving your data on that in case it happens again. After your post I ran out and grabbed on for like 99$ but it was the maxxed out one they have like 3 diffrent versions but I cant recall the prices. I can just see me getting to the last boss in Zelda and BAM! Not that it would really kill me since playing through LZTP again wouldnt even be close to torture :D
[/b]

I already own several SD cards :p

Changing the channel on your router is another way to fix the issue. I'll find the article when I get back to the house and post it.

Also if your nephew throws your controller into the wall as hard as he can when he loses to his sister in bowling it may quit working. the little shit.

Source

A Possible Fix for "52030" and "32002" errors on the Wii Console

Some users are having a problem reconnecting to the WiiConnect Service after updating there systems.
If you are getting either a 32002, or a 52030 error try changing your channel on the router to 11 or 1. If your already on one of these channels go ahead and set it to anything else, let the router cycle through (will reboot after change) and then change it to channel 11 or one. Also if you have a cordless phone go ahead and turn it off just to make sure there is no interference. If none of that works go ahead and call Nintendo about organizing a replacement unit, or other troubleshooting they may have you do.

For “Linksys WRT54G routers” enter the ip address of the router (default is 192.168.1.1) enter password and user name (default is admin/admin) then click wireless tab, now select a different wireless channel from the drop down box. This fix may not work for you but it is worth a try, and again THIS Fix is not guaranteed to work for all consoles.

Need more help?
Goto: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/
Call: • 1-800-255-3700

Good luck and happy gaming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Nov 24 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]134588[/snapback][/center]
Changing the channel on your router is another way to fix the issue. I'll find the article when I get back to the house and post it.
[/b]

Wrong error. The one that sucks is 110213, it requires you to call Nintendo and have them give you a new Wii.

Also, because of the error, you are unable to transfer saves off the console. They can be saved to an SD card, but the saves are actually corrupted when you try to put them on your new Wii. So, if you got far in to Zelda, you're screwed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 27 2006, 01:43 PM) [snapback]134814[/snapback][/center]
Wrong error. The one that sucks is 110213, it requires you to call Nintendo and have them give you a new Wii.
Also, because of the error, you are unable to transfer saves off the console. They can be saved to an SD card, but the saves are actually corrupted when you try to put them on your new Wii. So, if you got far in to Zelda, you're screwed.
[/b]

On the topic of SD cards, if you are a Wii owner, a nice little sale going on at CompUSA right now is they are selling 1GB SD cards for $35, and also give you a $15 rebate, so essentially the SD card is $20, hard to beat that.

I can't even imagine how many Wii games/download games you can save in a 1GB SD card. :lol:

Back