anyone get their hands on a Wii?

whewa

I checked things out at walmart tonight (not really thinking i'd get one) all of them claimed already with tickets.....oh well, i guess that is what you get when you have a life and can't sit in line for a day. Just wondering if anyone got one.

oh yeah, and I really hope I can get one before christmas....but i don't know if that will happen.... :(

I don't see what all the fuss is about getting one before Christmas... hell there aren't any good games out yet IMO. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 19 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]133757[/snapback][/center]
I don't see what all the fuss is about getting one before Christmas... hell there aren't any good games out yet IMO. :(
[/b]
The new Zelda and Wii sports are alone worth it.

Soon as I or any of my friends get one we are having a "Get drunk and play Wii sports party" with about 20 or so people, it is going to ROCK!!!!!!!!!

I got one! :D

Had to work for it though. I got up early this morning and swung by walmart 10 minutes before they opened at 7. Then a worker came out and said they only have 20 so they turned most of the people away. Then I swung by Best Buy and I was 90-something in line so there was no chance. I didn't bother with Target because there were just as many tents pitched up as Best Buy had. As a last resort I tried Sears but there were 2 people waiting and the sign said they were only getting 2. So I tried another Sears 5 miles away from me. They only had 2 as well but there was no one waiting :). I had to wait like 20 minutes then eventually someone came out to give me a ticket. Now I just have to go back at 10 when they open the store.

Got mine at midnight and have been playing all night.

This is my new favorite toy and Zelda is fucking awesome.

Going to get some sleep and then post more

I would have had one but I had to spend all my wiimoney on a new damn graphics card and power supply. I hate computers.

All of the 120 Wiis were claimed at the local Target store before it opened. That's more Wiis in one store then PS3s that were available within a 15 mile radius of my house.

Every single place I went to/called were completely sold out of Wiis, that is 14 stores. The Wii is popular in MA.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 19 2006, 12:53 AM) [snapback]133757[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

haha what about zelda, call of duty, red steel, and soon to be coming out smash bros (all games i wanted!). the wii has the biggest launch of games ever. If you couldn't find one game that suited your tastes...then you probably shouldn't ever buy a wii

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 19 2006, 09:12 AM) [snapback]133783[/snapback][/center]
All of the 120 Wiis were claimed at the local Target store before it opened. That's more Wiis in one store then PS3s that were available within a 15 mile radius of my house.

Every single place I went to/called were completely sold out of Wiis, that is 14 stores. The Wii is popular in MA.
[/b]

In the town my college is in (population around 25 thousand) we got 29 wii in our walmart (the only place that sells electronics). My friend sat in line as soon as they would let him, so he better have gotten one!

I took a Wii at Toys R Us.

Wii Sports is a larf. Drunken Wii parties are definitely on the Agenda :lol:

Zelda is sublime. Played for about an hour before I had to put it down (Otherwise, I'd just be playing with my Wii in front of my friends).

Also, got Marvel Alliance. Looks like a great game... eh, for the Gamecube.

I want to go back and get the surgery game. I can think of nothing more fun than taking out my Wii and playing doctor with my friends :)

Back