Picking on Soccer (Football)

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006520841,00.html

Kids end up lobbing over 30 balls on the field in the middle of the match, but..."Despite the extra balls no one could score and the match ended 0-0."

:lol:

0,,2006521905,00.jpg

Sorry, please return to your normal forum reading.

Yeah was in a FA cup match. Saw it on Motd was funny, but i would like to talk bout arsenal liverpool match with the sillywalkers :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Nov 15 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]132991[/snapback][/center]
Yeah was in a FA cup match. Saw it on Motd was funny, but i would like to talk bout arsenal liverpool match with the sillywalkers :D
[/b]

You mean the Michael Owen FA Cup Final????

Awww living in the past like every liverpool fan, we won X amount of trophies in (enter date before 1990).

What happend to your boy wonder? He would rather play for newcastle hehe.

Oh and that cup final, you mean the one where we had a goal disalowed and henchoz punched the ball off the line yeah i remember.

What about the last time you won the premiership?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Nov 15 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]133001[/snapback][/center]
Awww living in the past like every liverpool fan, we won X amount of trophies in (enter date before 1990).

What happend to your boy wonder? He would rather play for newcastle hehe.

Oh and that cup final, you mean the one where we had a goal disalowed and henchoz punched the ball off the line yeah i remember.

What about the last time you won the premiership?
[/b]

Were not greedy we will just win everything else and leave the premiership for Chelsea

Haha spoken like a true loser,

Just like any other cup competiton you need luck, i admit arsenal had quite a bit of luck getting to the final last year, the missed penalty in the last minute. Just as liverpool had a huge amount of luck when they won it.

The league is the true indicater of how good a team is, i mean blackburn has even won the premiership more times than you.

Greatest ever game, Ac Milan Vs Liverpool errrrrrrrrr NO try Liverpool Vs Arsenal 1989

"Michael Thomas breaking through the midfield, its up for Grabs Nooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Nov 15 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]133020[/snapback][/center]
Haha spoken like a true loser,

Just like any other cup competiton you need luck, i admit arsenal had quite a bit of luck getting to the final last year, the missed penalty in the last minute. Just as liverpool had a huge amount of luck when they won it.

The league is the true indicater of how good a team is, i mean blackburn has even won the premiership more times than you.

Greatest ever game, Ac Milan Vs Liverpool errrrrrrrrr NO try Liverpool Vs Arsenal 1989

"Michael Thomas breaking through the midfield, its up for Grabs Nooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[/b]

You know if you just count the Premiership years Liverpool have still won more Trophies than Arsenal

You are so wrong lol.

Liverpool:
FA Cup 2000-01 2005-06
League Cup 1994-95 2000-01 2002-03
Charity Shield 2001 2006
Champions League 2004-05
Uefa Cup 2000-01
Super Cup 2001 2005

Liverpool Trophies since Premiership: 11

Arsenal have won 3 more trophies than you in the premiership years. I think someone was wrong :D

hehehehe me too (i have to admit i have had a soft spot for arsenal since le boss arrived and they are my favourite team in the premiership right now) but dont count on any games between us for a good few years - unless you get demoted for match fixing or something..... (even then we will probably go down another division or two by the looks of things lol)

i dont know why but i just remembered when george graham took over and turned us into a side that just drew every single game. looking back on it, that is so funny

Yeah leeds took a huge gamble and it so nearly paid off, semi finals of champions league wasnt it?

To good to of gone down hope they come back up soon.

yeah it was the semis and i think we got knocked out by either deportivo or valencia but i cant remember. but i dunno, even at the time it was all going on i was asking why the hell we were spending so much money on some fairly average players (like seth johnson and robbie fowler) and it has come out that a lot of the business decisions taken by ridsdale were.....incompetent at best. feh lets hope he doesnt do the same thing to cardiff city!

but i also was thinking the same thing when we bought rio for like 18m off west ham and that turned out pretty nicely - i think seeing rio and woody at the heart of our defence at elland road is the best partnership i have actually ever seen

only kolo toure could have improved that defensive partnership :D

id have him right back but whether some other fans would, i am not so sure - its like the worst thing anyone can do crossing over to man utd if you are a leeds player for some fans

im not so sure he would want to come back to elland road the state its in at the moment, especially when he could go to high flying cardiff. ive also heard martin o'neill wants him at villa as well

Back