What are you watching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Nov 5 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]131215[/snapback][/center]
Tomb Raider :)
[/b]
Ones good, 2 was poor.
Got Smallville and BSG to watch when I get home.
Right now I'm watching my hands turn blue. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Nov 5 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]131218[/snapback][/center]
Got Smallville and BSG to watch when I get home. [/b]
watched them last night. things are shaping up quite nicely

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 5 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]131221[/snapback][/center]
watched them last night. things are shaping up quite nicely
[/b]
Hush now! :p
I had them but was too tired to watch them.

Stuff about James Bond

Oh and I just got the Transformers The Movie - 20th Anniversary Special Edition dvd too.
2 discs of remastered retroness. B) So I will be watching some of that sometime. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Nov 15 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]133089[/snapback][/center]
Oh and I just got the Transformers The Movie - 20th Anniversary Special Edition dvd too.
2 discs of remastered retroness. B) So I will be watching some of that sometime. ^_^ [/b]
youve got the touch.......youve got the POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! YEAH!!!

Let's see.
Battlestar Galactica 8
Cylon threesome!! :eek: :drool:

Smallville 8

Brewsters Millions is on behind me. B)
Now going to try out Heroes that everyone seems to like.

Janice Dickinson's show - Makes me horrified, gosh she is so plastic and has done so much surgery. She looks crappy now, she used to be good looking a long time ago :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Nov 26 2006, 09:14 PM) [snapback]134743[/snapback][/center]
Janice Dickinson's show - Makes me horrified, gosh she is so plastic and has done so much surgery. She looks crappy now, she used to be good looking a long time ago :blink:
[/b]
Whooooo?? :huh:

Shoplifters and old biddys shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back