Classrooms in MMO's

I did a report on Second Life for my Marketing class two weeks ago, regarding Nissan and Nike renting out plots of land or entire islands to promote their products, and even give virtual demos of them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 14 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]132929[/snapback][/center]
I did a report on Second Life for my Marketing class two weeks ago, regarding Nissan and Nike renting out plots of land or entire islands to promote their products, and even give virtual demos of them
[/b]
They gave me a FREE Sentra when I went to look at it :p

Second life doesn't run smoothly on my comp. After I left noob island, i didn't get far cause everything was so slow to load

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 14 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]132933[/snapback][/center]
Second life doesn't run smoothly on my comp. After I left noob island, i didn't get far cause everything was so slow to load
[/b]
My new puter runs it perfect :p

yeah, well, i'm hoping to be able to afford a new comp this spring. Mine's approaching the 4 year mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 14 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]132937[/snapback][/center]
yeah, well, i'm hoping to be able to afford a new comp this spring. Mine's approaching the 4 year mark
[/b]
Ouchies

Back