McDonald's subliminal messaging

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 22 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]140519[/snapback][/center]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMzbwa6PvEE

See, I thought they banned/did away with subliminal advertising. Is this just some sort of "production malfunction"? Or is Food Network desperate for cash?
[/b]

I don't think that is even real. I thought subliminal advertisings were so short that you would only pick it up sub-consciously. Or am I thinking about something else. :wacko: But ya, I thought it was banned/illegal to do it to, something about movie theaters and such comes to mind.

That was more than a "one" frame ad, so that had to be an accident.. sorry but it was on purpose they would have been more subtle

It won't affect everyone, especially those with a conviction of what they want and don't want. Same as hypnosis, it doesn't affect the non-believers. ie. Strong minded people. Those weak of mind are easy to bend, hypnotize, and/or be affected by subliminal information. Those in the middle are left with the choice.

Even as strong minded individual is difficult (or nearly impossible) to spot them (consciously). Unless you watch TV frame by frame. :lol:

Back