Gobble Gobble Day!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 22 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]134357[/snapback][/center]
How are ya guys gonna celebrate Gobble Gobble day?
[/b]

I plan on celebrating it the same way they used to, by eating Indigenous folk and back stabbing turkeys...scratch that. Reverse it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 22 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]134362[/snapback][/center]
I plan on celebrating it the same way they used to, by eating Indigenous folk and back stabbing turkeys...scratch that. Reverse it.
[/b]
:blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 22 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]134419[/snapback][/center]
Admitting defeat then. Smart woman.
[/b]

No, she's just implying that Canadians lack the brain capacity to think rationally.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 22 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]134421[/snapback][/center]
No, she's just implying that Canadians lack the brain capacity to think rationally.
[/b]
I'm not American :p
Not gonna start defending it now. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Nov 22 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]134427[/snapback][/center]
I'll be working...
[/b]

Since when is Intel open on Thanksgiving?

First Im going to wake up and go shopping because I love to put shit off... then its off to the costume store to rent a Pilgram outfit. After that Im getting on a plane and going to Yellowstone but before I rent a car Im going to Wal-mart and buying some rifles and tons of ammunition. I will then head off to Yellowstone and cap as many Buffalo as I can possible find and leave them to rot and fester in the waving plains of grass. After that Im heading down south to an Indian Reservation where I plan to slaughter as many Indian men women and children as I can. Then I'll pick up the wife and go to my In-laws and be thankful for every thing that I have. :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 22 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]134439[/snapback][/center]
Since when is Intel open on Thanksgiving?
[/b]
The factories are open 364 days a year... they allow the day shift to stay home on Christmas... so really it's more like 364.5 days a year.

Since I don't get any holiday work days off throughout the year I get 7 'floating holidays' that I can use like vacation anytime I want as compensation.

Back