• Apathy is a girl whats the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a dude I'd drive it

• Its not a girls car

• Total voters

Stomis

Alright so the other week I am on vent and Apathy is talking about how he got an Eclipse Spyder. So I of course serving my rightful bashing duties promptly tell him that he drives a girls car and laugh. He then decides to tell me his eclipse is faster than my Camaro which despite the fact that I know is not true, brush under the rug seeing as how I got a new truck. I then tell him about how I am going to lift it and put big tires on and make an offraoding truck out of it. So of course him being the way he is tells me I am a redneck.

So now that you read that and am going why the shit did I read that I want your opinions.

PS: This is the eclipse I am talking about not the new one.

MitsubishiEclipseSpyderGT.jpg

The Eclipse isn't really all that girly, but I still wouldn't drive it.

Here's my ride:

1200953366_l.jpg

That's more like it. Oh, and can't forget...

1200963646_l.jpg

731_image.jpg

that's my car, but it doesn't work anymore. (well it's a pic of a car that looks identical to mine)

98_chevrolet_metro_lsi_coupe.jpg

Added a pic of something that looks like Voren's.

Yes he's 6'9" and fits in a Chevy Metro. - Note the gold color. :lol:

Hehe welllll... camaro doesn't make ya a redneck... lifted truck doesn't make ya a redneck... camaro AND lifted truck is kinda pushin it though :p

From what I've seen anyone driving that model eclipse shouldn't be talking smack, though :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 16 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]133445[/snapback][/center]
What year is the Camaro? How could you sell a Camaro?!
[/b]

88 and I dont have the money. Not to mention my parents (i'm 17) wouldnt let me build a weekend warrior(aka street legal race car) out of it which it what I was planning for the beginning. I started giving them wishlists for my birthday that included racing shifters and engine blocks and they were like no way. Then to put the icing on the cake I got a reckless driving ticket for doing an 80ft burnout. So now its straight up offroading for now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Nov 22 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]134379[/snapback][/center]
88 and I dont have the money. Not to mention my parents (i'm 17) wouldnt let me build a weekend warrior(aka street legal race car) out of it which it what I was planning for the beginning. I started giving them wishlists for my birthday that included racing shifters and engine blocks and they were like no way. Then to put the icing on the cake I got a reckless driving ticket for doing an 80ft burnout. So now its straight up offroading for now. [/b]
THIRD GEN!!!

Best car's ever were the 82-92 Firebirds / Camaro's.

I've rodded my 4th gen Camaro out, but the LS-1 Bolt on's were getting too damn expensive. She's my weekend warrior untill I find a comparable third gen to trade for.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 23 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]134509[/snapback][/center]
THIRD GEN!!!

Best car's ever were the 82-92 Firebirds / Camaro's.

I've rodded my 4th gen Camaro out, but the LS-1 Bolt on's were getting too damn expensive. She's my weekend warrior untill I find a comparable third gen to trade for.
[/b]

NICE! I guess me and you have found some common ground :D If I ever get my hands on my third gen again its either getting a 454 with a weiland blower sticking out of the hood or a twin turbo carb'd LS2.

Sexytime 500hp ya!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 14 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]132872[/snapback][/center]
731_image.jpg

that's my car, but it doesn't work anymore. (well it's a pic of a car that looks identical to mine)

98_chevrolet_metro_lsi_coupe.jpg

Added a pic of something that looks like Voren's.

Yes he's 6'9" and fits in a Chevy Metro. - Note the gold color. :lol:
[/b]
Wow. What'd he do? Pull out the driver's seat so he could sit in the back?

Spyders are not girly cars. They're made for the pathetic wannabe chick magnet guys who make $8.50 an hour but try to wear expensive clothing to try and impress a girl.

Lifted trucks rule!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Nov 30 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]135242[/snapback][/center]
I beleive the word your looking for is guido.
[/b]
Eh, maybe... depends on where you live I guess...

Back