Twilight Princess

Huntress

Sucks I cant go into detail about it without ruining things but lets just say its a kickass game and so far looks like it could easily rival OOT for the best Zelda ever. Just looking at it makes me frown at WindWaker now... for a GameCube port the graphics are pretty nice and the atmosphere to the overall story is totally diffrent and down right sexy. Definatly have to say Resistance Fall of Man and Gears of War are going to be collecting dust until I 100% complete this Zelda. Supposed to be tons of min-quests and collection items as well so they maybe really dust by the time I even think about em again.

Gotta give props to Trauma Center to... I finally found a video game my wife will touch. Im freaking shocked. Granted she is in med school and its right up her alley... but man I thought this woman was never ever going to touch a video game ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Nov 20 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]133860[/snapback][/center]
Sucks I cant go into detail about it without ruining things but lets just say its a kickass game and so far looks like it could easily rival OOT for the best Zelda ever...
[/b]
QFE.

I hate both of you.

I have Zelda...but no Wii till this weekend most likely.

I just want them to release Link to the Past so that I can play all the Zeldas on my wii

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Nov 20 2006, 09:11 AM) [snapback]133878[/snapback][/center]
I just want them to release Link to the Past so that I can play all the Zeldas on my wii
[/b]

Wait, what about the GameBoy incarnations? Are they available to download as well?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 20 2006, 09:07 AM) [snapback]133875[/snapback][/center]
I hate both of you.

I have Zelda...but no Wii till this weekend most likely.
[/b]

You just want to play with your Wii.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 21 2006, 12:12 AM) [snapback]133879[/snapback][/center]
Wait, what about the GameBoy incarnations? Are they available to download as well?
[/b]
no.

I should have been more clear :D

I want to be able to play all the non portable zeldas on my TV again.
Already have this and I do have this. I just don't have the gameboy player. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Nov 20 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]133881[/snapback][/center]
no.

I should have been more clear :D

I want to be able to play all the non portable zeldas on my TV again.
Already have this and I do have this. I just don't have the gameboy player. :(
[/b]

A shame, cause this one was a classic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 20 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]133880[/snapback][/center]
You just want to play with your Wii.
[/b]

Oui.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 20 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]133890[/snapback][/center]
A shame, cause this one was a classic.
Oui.
[/b]

Which one was it? (gamespot is considered spyware)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 20 2006, 10:35 AM) [snapback]133897[/snapback][/center]
Which one was it? (gamespot is considered spyware)
[/b]

Link's Awakening.

Great GB game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 21 2006, 01:32 AM) [snapback]133896[/snapback][/center]
Again. I hate you.
[/b]
I only had to stand in line 3 hours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Nov 20 2006, 10:51 AM) [snapback]133903[/snapback][/center]
I only had to stand in line 3 hours.
[/b]

No such luck in MA...Wook Wife tried early Sun morning, but to no avail.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 20 2006, 10:13 AM) [snapback]133909[/snapback][/center]
i always hated navi
[/b]

Navi so far appears to be gone :D Her replacment is much better and creepier... especially if you wake N' bake /halo

The only thing I hate about this game is the little fairy pointer thing. It's a constant struggle to avoid pointing the wiimote at the screen while playing because that noise it makes when it moves around the screen pisses me off! :angry:

I'm kinda stuck. In Kakario village, the sanctuary where you find the tikes. How the fuck do I light the candles?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Nov 21 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]134079[/snapback][/center]
I'm kinda stuck. In Kakario village, the sanctuary where you find the tikes. How the fuck do I light the candles?
[/b]

Hehe I luckily stumbled onto that by randomly standing on the stick... There is a stick on the ground. Pick it up in the wolf mouth, light it via the fire you see in the building and run around the unlit candles and well there ya go... You can light both sides so it matters not which way you do this :D

Back