Maddox's Newest Entry is on Sony

believe it or not, we don't have a "dean." It goes this way:

President
Chancellor
Provost
Exec. Vice President
Secretary of the University

And the president is not a gamer, he's a reverend lol

back on topic though - i have to admit that my opinion of sony and their "we art mighty" bollocks is beginning to piss me off

actually it was pissing me off a few months ago

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 16 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]133210[/snapback][/center]
back on topic though - i have to admit that my opinion of sony and their "we art mighty" bollocks is beginning to piss me off

actually it was pissing me off a few months ago [/b]
HA HA! Bollocks! HAHAHAHA! Da Bollocks!

i dont understand :(

and change your avatar, its too painful remembering the fun times of JO :(

is probably isnt but.....is this stavrose in the computer labs right now?

stavornot.jpg

if it isnt then you have someone who looks an awful lot like you at your school.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 16 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]133292[/snapback][/center]
is probably isnt but.....is this stavrose in the computer labs right now?

stavornot.jpg

if it isnt then you have someone who looks an awful lot like you at your school.....
[/b]

if it is - he should like make a big cardboard sign that says "Wanderhomies rulz" or something

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 16 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]133296[/snapback][/center]
if it is - he should like make a big cardboard sign that says "Wanderhomies rulz" or something [/b]
I endorse this statement.

it was 100 multiple choice questions lol. My friend didn't have a final in her marketing 301 class. She had a presentation. I'd rather have done that :(

i had a marketing multiple choice earlier this week and lets just say i hate them for various reasons

id much rather do some writing or presentation as you suggested

we did case studies and research papers throughout the quarter, as well as a quiz every monday on the reading. So i guess it balances out in the end

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Nov 15 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]133065[/snapback][/center]
I love it, and the fact that Sony is so big they can offset the $1.7 billion with other divisions, such as the hug uptake of HD TV's and Tivo devices.

For any large organisation shit hits the fan, and for both of the cases quoted in the article there is a straight forward answer to why Sony sued them. Sony puts its customers first, therefore banning grey imports. If a European buys a grey import PSP from Japan, and they need support from Sony to fix a cracked screen or whatever, Sony Europe can't help them because their PSP will have a Japanese Serial Code, and Regional locking.

So hence anyone ordering a grey import is bypassing their rights, and basically shredding their warranty, and guarantee.
[/b]

Work for them or not I dont understand how you can defend their bullshit after SWG and now their shitstorm is spilling over into other markets...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 17 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]133414[/snapback][/center]
we did case studies and research papers throughout the quarter, as well as a quiz every monday on the reading. So i guess it balances out in the end
[/b]

Quiz? In University? lol.

Your Joking right?

Back