What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how long my GFX card may stay on for? :unsure: Or is it bust and going to cause me many problems. :(
Upgrading is so much hassle sometimes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jan 8 2007, 12:25 PM) [snapback]138598[/snapback][/center]
bah i cant do a google search for smith!!!

and as for the gun - im not sure....its some kind of military anti air weapon i think lol
[/b]
Looks rude. :p

Kim Smith. Just a pic I came across randomly. :blush:
http://www.sexydesktop.co.uk/smith.htm

Been trying to get the temp GFX card I am using working again! :angry:
Done a driver clean and hopefully it's ok now until my Nvidia replacement comes. I hate ATI <_<

Think the new RAM I got may have messed up the system. :(

eating yogurt with flax seeds added then picking said flax seeds out of my frigging teeth. bleah...

writing
doing laundry
trying to keep the panic attack that really wants to overwhelm me under control and,,,
happy it's Friday!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2007, 07:00 PM) [snapback]140188[/snapback][/center]
Working... for a change ^_^
[/b]
OMG you lie!! :eek: :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jan 20 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]140329[/snapback][/center]
Taking a walk with the dog in the sunny snowy landscape ^_^
[/b]
If the sun is out the snow should melt. :p It is the way of life. ^_^

Not doing much, probably going to waste more hours saving, dieing and reloading Empire at War.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 20 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]140355[/snapback][/center]
OMG you lie!! :eek: :unsure:
If the sun is out the snow should melt. :p It is the way of life. ^_^

[/b]
Pft, no....18 F outside, and sunny... ;) :D

Waking up feeling like I have a hangover even tho I havent been drinking a drop.....that I remember :blink: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jan 21 2007, 09:57 AM) [snapback]140390[/snapback][/center]
Pft, no....18 F outside, and sunny... ;) :D

Waking up feeling like I have a hangover even tho I havent been drinking a drop.....that I remember :blink: :p

[/b]
You are a DRUNK!! :p

Wanting to play the last Rebel mission on EaW but going to wait for my new Gfx card 1st. <_<

Just got home from playing with balls... :p
Called Bowling! ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 21 2007, 07:07 PM) [snapback]140408[/snapback][/center]
You are a DRUNK!! :p
No I wasn't...I...promise... ^_^

Wanting to play the last Rebel mission on EaW but going to wait for my new Gfx card 1st. <_<
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back