Who knew Soccer arenas were made of cardboard?

Rofl it looks like someone used force push. It reminds me of that video with those Goats (i think) where they would get paralzyed if you surprised em. Awesome none the less :D

once the players realized a foul couldnt actually be called on the advert boards they all jumped up and resumed play

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 19 2007, 05:26 AM) [snapback]140125[/snapback][/center]
Yep, typical soccer match...bunch of women rollin' around on the ground.
[/b]
:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 19 2007, 07:26 AM) [snapback]140125[/snapback][/center]
Yep, typical soccer match...bunch of women rollin' around on the ground.
[/b]

Says the fan of a glorified version of rugby where players must wear added padding protection and helmets so they dont get hurt. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh and btw is the only skillfull player in NFL the quaterback? The rest of the players are either fat and just run into people or really fast and try and avoid the fat people.

:p

Oh and its on fluffy because i no your going to reply to this :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 21 2007, 05:28 PM) [snapback]140425[/snapback][/center]
Says the fan of a glorified version of rugby where players must wear added padding protection and helmets so they dont get hurt. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh and btw is the only skillfull player in NFL the quaterback? The rest of the players are either fat and just run into people or really fast and try and avoid the fat people.

:p

Oh and its on fluffy because i no your going to reply to this :wub:
[/b]

:lol:

I can't resist......

You know there are actually a couple of aussie rules football players in the NFL...they play punter because they are too small and too slow to play any other position.

Don't need to get started on the "all NFL players are fat" comment, that just displays your ignorance even more than I ever could (paraphrasing a Hakan comment, sans typos)

The defense are just fat guys that run into people, other than running and catching skillfull play in NFL is very limited. Its all about hard graft and strength.

NFL is not a skillful sport what so ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 22 2007, 06:46 AM) [snapback]140465[/snapback][/center]
The defense are just fat guys that run into people, other than running and catching skillfull play in NFL is very limited. Its all about hard graft and strength.

[/b]

I reiterate this statement just shows your ignorance more than I, or anyone else, ever could.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 22 2007, 03:46 AM) [snapback]140465[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Is about tactics and strategy. ^_^

Tactics and strategy is not skillful.

You would not sit at a NFL game and be wow'ed by some great tricks or skills you will see a good throw or catch of some guy running into people.

Back