ESPN Hates the MidWest

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
OK, how much more proof than this week's ESPN College GameDay do you need to show that ESPN is biased against the MidWest? They're taking the OSU v Michigan game over the two two Big Ten contenders, Northwestern vs Illinois? Are you fucking kidding me? This may as well be the game of the month, and they're going to broadcase OSU vs Michigan? Wow. Screw ESPN. I'm going to the game, I'm 15 mins from the Northwestern campus. Even though I support neither Illinois or NW, it's gonna be one hell of a game!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 16 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]133375[/snapback][/center]
OK, how much more proof than this week's ESPN College GameDay do you need to show that ESPN is biased against the MidWest? They're taking the OSU v Michigan game over the two two Big Ten contenders, Northwestern vs Illinois? Are you fucking kidding me? This may as well be the game of the month, and they're going to broadcase OSU vs Michigan? Wow. Screw ESPN. I'm going to the game, I'm 15 mins from the Northwestern campus. Even though I support neither Illinois or NW, it's gonna be one hell of a game!
[/b]

Are you serious?

:blink:

Unless you live in Illinois, where you can get local coverage on ABC, the only way to see that game outside of Illinois is via ESPN 360.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 16 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]133384[/snapback][/center]
Unless you live in Illinois, where you can get local coverage on ABC, the only way to see that game outside of Illinois is via ESPN 360.
[/b]

I mean are you seriously bitching about ESPN showing 11-0 Ohio St (#1 in nation) versus 11-0 Michigan (#2 in nation) in the final game of the regular season, the winner playing for the national championship, and the loser having to watch????

Couple with the fact that Ohio St and Michigan is one of the biggest rivalries in college sports, and you think ESPN should instead show Illinois vs NW? Are you on fucking crack?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 16 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]133417[/snapback][/center]
yes, i believe that NW vs Illinois is a game that is more worthy than Michigan vs OSU
[/b]
Your opinions about football are no longer valid, since this proves you have no clue.

Just to quickly add, Illinois hasn't been worth anything since the days of Jeff George.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 16 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]133422[/snapback][/center]
Midwest Big 10 Showdown vs OSU/Michigan. Midwest Showdown FTW ;)
[/b]

You meathead, OSU and Michigan are BOTH IN THE BIG 10 AS WELL!!!

So, them showing OSU/Michigan is STILL a midwest showdown.

wow...stav, you are absolutely frightening me right now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 16 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]133417[/snapback][/center]
yes, i believe that NW vs Illinois is a game that is more worthy than Michigan vs OSU
[/b]
If this is true then you're a fucking moron. Actually you're already a fucking moron. This makes you more like vegetative-state-stupid.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Nov 17 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]133571[/snapback][/center]
If this is true then you're a fucking moron. Actually you're already a fucking moron. This makes you more like vegetative-state-stupid.
[/b]

I think trying to keep this website up has finally driven him insane.

Back