This pisses me off. I bet it pisses you off as well

I feel your pain. I felt the same way as I started seeing the target adds all featuring christmas themes *sigh* love the season but it is so damn commercialized

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Nov 15 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]133057[/snapback][/center]
Market Forces.
[/b]

more like Market Expansion.

1. Add more days to the Xmas "season"
2. ???
3. Profit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 15 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]133068[/snapback][/center]
more like Market Expansion.

1. Add more days to the Xmas "season"
2. ???
3. Profit
[/b]

A bit of that to, but it is Market forces that force the Market to commence earlier, you could probally link this to low consumer confidence with the uncertainity in Monetary Policy worldwide.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Nov 15 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]133071[/snapback][/center]
A bit of that to, but it is Market forces that force the Market to commence earlier, you could probally link this to low consumer confidence with the uncertainity in Monetary Policy worldwide.
[/b]

But is it forces to expand? Bah, now I am just getting into semantics. Either way, I, like Stav, fucking hate it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 15 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]133074[/snapback][/center]
But is it forces to expand? Bah, now I am just getting into semantics. Either way, I, like Stav, fucking hate it.
[/b]

Unfortunately Its not going away anytime soon. 6 weeks to Christmas yay.

good marketing = having the consumer act as a sales rep and not annoying the shit out of them with retarded advertising schemes. Fuck, then i'll start advertising for Fourth of July from now......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 15 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]133041[/snapback][/center]
:(
It should be in december, and no more then that. I hate it as well... I *love* the season, but they are spoiling parts of it by all this commercializing... :wacko:

All it does is adds to the xmas season timeframe, so they can claim more weeks of profit to their season to their stockholders.

Like, we did 200% more business this holiday season than last year... nevermind the fact that there were 4 more weeks in the holiday season than last year too.

WHAT?!?!?! You mean Christmas is about more than spending assloads of money on pointless shit and forgetting entirley about religion while at the same time somehow believing you are celibrating it?!?!?! :blink:

Back