Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I just realized the other day AOW was formed over a decade ago.

  1. #1
    Spammer ZorinKeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1,014

    I just realized the other day AOW was formed over a decade ago.

    This makes me feel things.


    Thanks again for all the memories everyone.

  2. #2
    Forum Whore
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    3,129
    Crazy to think about the time that's gone by, eh?

    Kaytiorn Iunipat - Armorsmith and Shipwright - Merely Memories
    Ksenia Taokrov - Once Dark Jedi Healer - Then A Woman of the Cloth - Now Ethereal

    I Just Want My Title Back

  3. #3
    Forum Whore womp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Location
    Union City, NJ
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorinKeyes View Post
    This makes me feel things.


    Thanks again for all the memories everyone.
    AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!! we are the #1 guild on the emu with many of our pvpers being the best on the server bro. come join us, we got enough gear for you to be pvp ready as soon as you get your template going

  4. #4
    Spammer ZorinKeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by womp View Post
    AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!! we are the #1 guild on the emu with many of our pvpers being the best on the server bro. come join us, we got enough gear for you to be pvp ready as soon as you get your template going
    Hah very tempting but my life is too hectic now. I'm active duty military while earning my masters degree. My time is spoken for :P

  5. #5
    Forum Whore womp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Location
    Union City, NJ
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorinKeyes View Post
    Hah very tempting but my life is too hectic now. I'm active duty military while earning my masters degree. My time is spoken for :P
    damn bro congrats! you're always more than welcome to pvp with us when you have time. we aren't going anywhere since we pretty much control the rebellion on the emu :P pm me your steam name so we can keep in touch

  6. #6
    Spammer ZorinKeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by womp View Post
    damn bro congrats! you're always more than welcome to pvp with us when you have time. we aren't going anywhere since we pretty much control the rebellion on the emu :P pm me your steam name so we can keep in touch

    Hah, that's awesome you guys are still Rebellion... Over 10 years ago I spent a whole evening convincing Hakan we needed to go from Empire to Rebels. Tough nut to crack but Hakan had a soft spot for me. I don't have a steam name believe it or not... you can always hit me up on here, I'll eventually check it.

  7. #7
    Forum Whore womp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Location
    Union City, NJ
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorinKeyes View Post
    Hah, that's awesome you guys are still Rebellion... Over 10 years ago I spent a whole evening convincing Hakan we needed to go from Empire to Rebels. Tough nut to crack but Hakan had a soft spot for me. I don't have a steam name believe it or not... you can always hit me up on here, I'll eventually check it.
    well i've always been a rebel even when you were imp in HOB :P i remember that day though, we already had eleet going for a bit and hakan had a bigger plan for the rebellion lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •