Hey dudes

malc renend

Its been about a year since i been on the site, just wanted to say "whats up?" I Finally made it to college, went from living in jersey to indiana, IM BORED AS SHIT OUT HERE and i miss u guys.

ahhh, where in jersey did you live?? i'm originally from union city, but i just moved out to teaneck. good luck with college man. you should be forum whoring it up here!! we wont mind

im from Westwood in Bergen county, not to far from teaneck like 20-30 mins, And no prodigy im not, there are games i wanna play but im on a mac and don't feel like figuring out how to use bootcamp.

im from Westwood in Bergen county, not to far from teaneck like 20-30 mins, And no prodigy im not, there are games i wanna play but im on a mac and don't feel like figuring out how to use bootcamp.
ahhh, nice... i hate westwood, they gave me a ticket for speeding down route 17 :mad::mad::mad:

lol malc that is poor :p

my mate was going on for ages about how he has his mac set up so that he can basically alt + tab (well not exactly but you get the idea) out of operating systems between os x and windows!

Dude soccer runs my life i dont really have the time to get addicted to another game. Though i miss wiping the floor with your triple incapacitated body.

Shitty dude. its funny that I just sent you a pm saying you should come down to the shore...

I didnt know you live in good ol dirty jersey nuka. My entire family lives in Bergenfield, which as you know is like a town over. I live in point pleasant down at the shore.

Shitty dude. its funny that I just sent you a pm saying you should come down to the shore...

I didnt know you live in good ol dirty jersey nuka. My entire family lives in Bergenfield, which as you know is like a town over. I live in point pleasant down at the shore.
LOL, thats funny cause i got some friends out in bergenfield. i just moved out to teaneck too. they're like right off of teaneck road once u reach the bergenfield 7-11. it's past the train tracks and all that. funny as hell, JERSEY IS DIRTY!!! i'm actually moving back to union city by the end of this month. even dirtier but over there u dont need a car like the ghey burbs

its clearly not his sig as hes removed everything from it. looks to be his avatar

actually no it isnt. akieo when you are in your sig editor, click inside somewhere so you can see the cursor blinking, then press ctrl+a to select all and hit delete. save it and that should get rid

Last edited:
Back