Is anyone going to Vanguard?

Juztin

I'm thinking about playing that game. I heard some peeps say it is good, so I looked at it and I'm thinking of leaving SWG when it comes out. So is there anyone going to play it?

I'm not "going" to Vanguard. It's a good looking game. I may play around with it if I keep my station access, which if a lucrative deal works out, I will be.

I dunno if you'd like vanguard Garis.... there might be a distinctly pink weapon in it that you could confuse for another color.. lol /snog

From beta testers, I've heard it has content like WoW, but the open endedness of SWG (sandbox setup). Although, I have heard some people don't like the way Sigil has sort of sold out going from hardcore to WoWcore, but overall I've heard pretty good things.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Nov 10 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]132299[/snapback][/center]
I'll be playing. The diplomacy stuff sounds very cool, too.
[/b]

Yeah I've heard that's kinda cool too.

I'd like to try it out but between EQ2 and SWGemu I dunno... besides I gotta move next year and I have to get a job soon so I dunno if I'll have the time for anything

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 10 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]132323[/snapback][/center]
I'd like to try it out but between EQ2 and SWGemu I dunno... besides I gotta move next year and I have to get a job soon so I dunno if I'll have the time for anything
[/b]
Don't worry, most of us work full time and still manage to play at least 4 hours a day :p

I have no plans to get Vanguard, the reason being SOE is on the box......(sure you might say they are just distributing it, but that's how they ended up getting EQ, EQ2 and SWG....)

I don't really think that Sigil will ever let SOE run the show. They have defenitely seen or at least heard of what they did to SWG.

Also, for anyone who is planning on playing Vanguard, do you know what type of server you will be on?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mecinia Lu-a @ Nov 11 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]132426[/snapback][/center]
I have no plans to get Vanguard, the reason being SOE is on the box......(sure you might say they are just distributing it, but that's how they ended up getting EQ, EQ2 and SWG....)
[/b]
QFE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garis @ Nov 12 2006, 08:31 AM) [snapback]132542[/snapback][/center]
I don't really think that Sigil will ever let SOE run the show. They have defenitely seen or at least heard of what they did to SWG.

Also, for anyone who is planning on playing Vanguard, do you know what type of server you will be on?
[/b]

The people at Vanguard are the same people that sold them EQ, which also gave SOE SWG and EQII.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Nov 12 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]132575[/snapback][/center]
Lets just say the Vanguard engine, is buggier than Star Wars Galaxies.

Trust me I know.
[/b]
but SWG has the least content, so it evens out.

Oh, and Vanguard will actually have people playing the game. Advantage: Vanguard.

Back