OMG He's gone crazy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 9 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]132014[/snapback][/center]
I've decided to just go along with him. He keeps muttering insane in the membrane so I just follow up with insane in the brain.

if anything it keeps my mind from the impending doom of sunday [/b]

Try to find the legendary Creature Handler of SandH named Jaynex. SHe was soooo cool. She had this sharnaff called Spoon of da Doomedy Doom. It would impend doom on the guy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]132021[/snapback][/center]
Jack in the Box still exists? When I last was in California, NOBODY went to Jack in the Box cause everyone who ate there kept dying from E-Coli or something like that. It was on the national news. I remember the reporter was like, "California chain Jack in the Box is offering a new special menu. Items include the DeathBurger, E-Coli in the Box Chicken Sandwich, and Diarrhea Fries." true story...at least the part about the reporter
[/b]
Yeah, that was before. It got a lot better recently.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]132025[/snapback][/center]
Try to find the legendary Creature Handler of SandH named Jaynex. SHe was soooo cool. She had this sharnaff called Spoon of da Doomedy Doom. It would impend doom on the guy.
[/b]

He's got a doom, and it's based in Rhode Island.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 9 2006, 02:21 PM) [snapback]132027[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, that was before. It got a lot better recently. [/b]

oh really? Is that why it is now a haven to GUNMEN!? Come eat at Jack in the Box and you'll leave....in a box....heading to six feet under!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]132032[/snapback][/center]
oh really? Is that why it is now a haven to GUNMEN!? Come eat at Jack in the Box and you'll leave....in a box....heading to six feet under!!!!!
[/b]
What are ya scared of Jack?

Yes. I don't take kindly to things with a history of killing and harming my fellow Americans.

Hell, thats what we should do. Open a Jack In the Box in the middle east. That will get rid of Terrorists pretty damn fast

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]132039[/snapback][/center]
Yes. I don't take kindly to things with a history of killing and harming my fellow Americans.

Hell, thats what we should do. Open a Jack In the Box in the middle east. That will get rid of Terrorists pretty damn fast
[/b]
:lol: WMD?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 9 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]131978[/snapback][/center]
:mellow: <---Jack in the box expression.
Look Look! Mr. Voren makes an appearance. Will you like beat Tivy in post count, now? *giggle*
[/b]

I am generally not as into forum postign as Tiv is and dont ever even really looka t my post count just never seemed to matter to me.

That said If i did want to compete with tiv all i would have to do is explain...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Nov 9 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]132047[/snapback][/center]
I am generally not as into forum postign as Tiv is and dont ever even really looka t my post count just never seemed to matter to me.

That said If i did want to compete with tiv all i would have to do is explain... [/b]

your post count is currently 71....just thought i'd let you know since you don't look at it :p

Wow, that sounded a lot like George Bush not reading the papers and Bill Maher reading the news for him on his show lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Nov 9 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]132047[/snapback][/center]

That said If i did want to compete with tiv all i would have to do is explain...
[/b]

Please no. Please? Pretty please?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]132050[/snapback][/center]
your post count is currently 71....just thought i'd let you know since you don't look at it :p

Wow, that sounded a lot like George Bush not reading the papers and Bill Maher reading the news for him on his show lol
[/b]

If I wanted to know it I am capable of reading it I just dont care about the number, its not like I win a huge prize for having a higher post count :p

By the way Tiv, I am getting the urge to explain. (Inside joke)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 9 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]132014[/snapback][/center]
I've decided to just go along with him. He keeps muttering insane in the membrane so I just follow up with insane in the brain.

if anything it keeps my mind from the impending doom of sunday
[/b]

You could always start doing your blueberry routine or that old slowly goign crazy song to get him back

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Nov 9 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]132052[/snapback][/center]
If I wanted to know it I am capable of reading it I just dont care about the number, its not like I win a huge prize for having a higher post count :p

By the way Tiv, I am getting the urge to explain. (Inside joke)
You could always start doing your blueberry routine or that old slowly goign crazy song to get him back
[/b]

no no no no please no explaining!!!!!!!

I've done the slowly going crazy thing now for like a week and he's not stopped. I could try the blueberry one, but that may have repercussions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 9 2006, 04:13 PM) [snapback]132054[/snapback][/center]
no no no no please no explaining!!!!!!!

I've done the slowly going crazy thing now for like a week and he's not stopped. I could try the blueberry one, but that may have repercussions.
[/b]

Yeah you probly are right and shouldnt do the blueberry one, let me expalin why...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Nov 9 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]132056[/snapback][/center]
Yeah you probly are right and shouldnt do the blueberry one, let me expalin why...
[/b]

:cry:

So kay he went home. Now I'm all alone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Nov 9 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]132022[/snapback][/center]
White Castle is cool and there called belly bombers.
[/b]

No way, they are called murder burgers!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 9 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]132057[/snapback][/center]
:cry:

So kay he went home. Now I'm all alone.
[/b]
No worries, I'm here with ya :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 9 2006, 10:09 PM) [snapback]132125[/snapback][/center]
this thread is fucking long
[/b]
qfe, read all these posts and no payoff...

And today is yet another fun day. I think the other programmer will be there tho' so I won't be alone with Mr. Crazy.

I heard he applied for a job in NH. I can only hope he gets it.

Tho...that would be scary cuz it'd leave me as the only e-form programmer.

DANG IT.

Back