Heroes Season 3 - Villains

Downloading now! Get in. ^_^ :D
Going to take ages though right now. They don't show this on UK TV for another week, but that's way better then we usually get here. :cool:

Looks a much better season than the last one. Yata! :woot:

downloading now. will be finished in 10 mins :D

cant believe they think airing it in a weeks time over here is a good idea! if they aired it tonight id forgo downloading it, but im not waiting another week!

Can't wait to hear people's thoughts on the shows this week. I was worried at first that the first hour would be actual show cuz I wanted to see the Terminator show too.

I was completely shocked at the end.

Prod (and anyone else who downloads) remember there were TWO episodes this week. Watch both, or you miss the best parts.

aye i did. really didn't see that coming at the end. dont read anymore unless you want minor spoilers!!

but i had been waiting to see what mrs petrellis ability was. i think it was a bit lame though how they revealed it in like one line when theyve been really mysterious about it for 3 seasons. i also LOVED the references to eating brains and loled for a fair while! gunna watch terminator now :D

Last edited:
WOOHOO Heroes is back baby! :woot:

I loved both shows. Still my fave show and had me gripped as usual.
Some really interesting things going on this season as well as answers to stuff. It's going to be great!

Episode 3 was a bit of a slow one but still good.
They maybe trying to force the Hiro comedy a little too much.
I like Daphne though. :lol:

i wonder when the writers are going to have the balls to get rid of some of the "original" heroes. like you said, seems like they are over doing the hiro "comedy" stuff. only reason they get away with it is because of the mystery surrounding his dad, not sure ill be so tolerant when that is eventually resolved

Adam is the key because he is the progenitor.

We know that they either get their powers naturally or through the syringe. The syringe had a version of the serum. The power they manifest is directly related to their personalities.

I suspect the natural powers are descendants of Adam.

The others get their powers from the formula.

To date Peter and Sylar have shown the greatest aptitude for powers. I thought the last episode was interesting not for Peter or the others, but for Matt. Previously he only had the power to read minds like his father. However in this episode with help he used powers previously that only Simon had used, and Peter used after getting from Simon, and Sylar used after taking it from Simon. The confrontation in the future between Peter and Nate was interesting too because it seemed there was interference like there is when Peter tries to read Matt's mind.

The manifestation of the power is personality.

Nikki felt threatened, she felt weak so she was given super strength

Her Triplet was we have to admit a cold bitch and has the power of cryokinesis.

Nathan felt trapped by his life, so he gained freedom in flight

Gabriel had a hungering desire to be more than he was, in some ways he is like Anakin Skywalker, he hungered for more than he was and lost all he was.

Claire like most youth thought she was indestructible, and thus she became indestructible.

Hiro felt trapped by his life too, he felt he was not living up to his father's expectations. He gained control of time.

Daphne seems to be a free spirit, wanting to go where she wants when she wants, she got super speed.

DJ wanted to be free and learned to phase through walls.

Micah like most kids was a bit to much into his electronic games and such and through the extension of them learned to control machines.

So on.

(Keep in mind Adam is indestructible too, and possibly to a higher degree than Claire)

nice ideas there, but a little over analysey for my tastes :D

also i do not remember there being a simon. did you mean isaac?

Okay I have some problems with the last show.

First off it seems way out of Character for Hiro to kill Ando.

Matt's father is sure getting around if he's making all the illusions. I feel the last part of it with Angela was all illusion, Nathan and Traci's visit on.

So Nathan and Peter's father is alive it seems or is that just a figment too.

Lot of inconsistencies.

Okay I have some problems with the last show.

First off it seems way out of Character for Hiro to kill Ando.

Matt's father is sure getting around if he's making all the illusions. I feel the last part of it with Angela was all illusion, Nathan and Traci's visit on.

So Nathan and Peter's father is alive it seems or is that just a figment too.

Lot of inconsistencies.
Who says Hiro killed Ando?

Matt's father demponstrated that his power can work over long distances last season, even before we met him.

Nathan and Peter's father is alive. I don't see the problem.

Back