• Go back to Fried Yoda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create a new permanent alias

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
The name "Stavrose" was created specifically for SWG. For many years I have gone under the gaming alias of Fried_Yoda, and still do on many places. That name. the special animated yoda avatar. It's all been with me since the late 90s. Too many gaming aliases is no good. Stav only exists in SWG. I'm thinking of either retiring Stav for good and either sticking with Fried Yoda, or coming up with a new alias entirely. What do you think?

What would happen if when you joined a new server on whatever MMO your playing and the Forum handle Stavrose and Fried Yoda are taken? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 7 2006, 06:18 AM) [snapback]131280[/snapback][/center]
I'd stick with the traditional and original name of "Goku" :p
[/b]
Dragonball :p

Hey, ya'll be Stavy for me no matter what. ;)

well, i won't change it here since everyone here knows me as Stav. But elsewhere, from here on out, I'll be known as Fried_Yoda or something new

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 7 2006, 09:18 AM) [snapback]131280[/snapback][/center]
I'd stick with the traditional and original name of "Goku" :p
[/b]

Haha, when I was around 12, I used to go by the name "TrUnKz." My Counter-Strike team was named ExSoldiers and I was ExS|-TrUnKz.. Ahh.. memories.

I cam up with Damilkman in swg and use it for everything else now. My dad calls me damilkman and cracks up.

Back