FFXII

micole280

Anyone playing it? How do you like it?

Right now im around lvl 36 (highest character), the storyline seems a little lacking but the game play is alrite. Nice break from WoW.

Btw anyone seen the trailer for FFXIII? Pretty awesome, already made up my mine to get a PS3. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Nov 9 2006, 03:10 AM) [snapback]131846[/snapback][/center]
Anyone playing it? How do you like it?
Right now im around lvl 36 (highest character), the storyline seems a little lacking but the game play is alrite. Nice break from WoW.
Btw anyone seen the trailer for FFXIII? Pretty awesome, already made up my mine to get a PS3. :)
[/b]

/awaits Artica to pounce in the room

Yep I'm playing it. Just got it yesterday, cause UPS messed up the mail AGAIN :devil:

So I'm just starting it. I played the Japanese version before. It was not mine though. Played it until lvl 58, and nowhere near the half of the game. :p

This time I'll play slower and get all the stuff I missed last time. :D

It's not supposed to be related with FFT, but the storyline is about the Legend of FFT. ;) You'll see laters. I'm not revealing anything with this. So no spoilers. :p

FFXIII looks really Awesome. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 05:05 PM) [snapback]132070[/snapback][/center]
ff sux
[/b]

QFE. I played all of the games up until 10 and they just started getting repetitive. Take two steps -> cutscene -> kill two things -> cutscene, and the whole time you are trying to figure if they are men or women.

buddychristsucksyn0.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Nov 9 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]132071[/snapback][/center]
QFE. I played all of the games up until 10 and they just started getting repetitive. Take two steps -> cutscene -> kill two things -> cutscene, and the whole time you are trying to figure if they are men or women.
[/b]

No more random monster fights or cutscenes. You can see them beforehand and either run around them or just run right through them. :)

/agree about the men/women thing :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Nov 9 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]132112[/snapback][/center]
No more random monster fights or cutscenes. You can see them beforehand and either run around them or just run right through them. :)
/agree about the men/women thing :p
[/b]
Is like FFXI in terms of combat, just a little faster I think. And with a few adjustments that makes it much better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 10 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]132377[/snapback][/center]
Earthbound > all FF games
[/b]

I'll be the judge of that. I haven't played Earthbound yet (You just gave me something to do).

As for FFs, Final Fantasy VI (III in the US) has been my favorite so far.

:) <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 10 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]132373[/snapback][/center]
Is like FFXI in terms of combat, just a little faster I think. And with a few adjustments that makes it much better.
[/b]

Ive never played FFXI, so i dont know how the battle scenes are (didnt like FFX that much and since XI was a continuation, figured it wasnt worth playing).

My favorite has been and always will be FFVII (like most people im sure) with FFT and FFII (american version) coming in a close second.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 11 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]132492[/snapback][/center]
Been playing it ever since and now I need to get dinner. Great game.

Really really great game.
[/b]
Yep. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Nov 11 2006, 03:37 AM) [snapback]132442[/snapback][/center]
:)

Ive never played FFXI, so i dont know how the battle scenes are (didnt like FFX that much and since XI was a continuation, figured it wasnt worth playing).
My favorite has been and always will be FFVII (like most people im sure) with FFT and FFII (american version) coming in a close second.
[/b]

Well, what's your general opinion about FFXII then? Kitty and Tiv seem to love it...Need something to do before I get my Wii, and Wook Wife has been eyeing it in the stores this weekend.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Nov 11 2006, 12:37 AM) [snapback]132442[/snapback][/center]
:)

[/b]
Besides XI is NOT a continuation of FFX.

XI is the Online Game.

FFX2 is a continuation of FFX. FFX2 has a crappy storyline, but the combat system is wicked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 13 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]132740[/snapback][/center]
Besides XI is NOT a continuation of FFX.

XI is the Online Game.

FFX2 is a continuation of FFX. FFX2 has a crappy storyline, but the combat system is wicked.
[/b]

Anime chicks stripping and redressing into different outfits mid-battle? Didn't know you swung that way Kitty...nice....... :wub:

Back