My new favorite resturant

Some people need to l2shuttehFup...I swear, next they'll file suit against the burger, oh wait, I believe law makers are already in the process of doing that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]132094[/snapback][/center]
i'd walk in there with my pants down and ask for mouth to mouth
[/b]
Without exploring the link it makes me think this is some sort of gay bar based on your comment ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Nov 9 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]132118[/snapback][/center]
I can't open the link from work, so I have to go with what the comments are.
[/b]

Trying to get into the Blue Oyster Bar again?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 9 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]132127[/snapback][/center]
Trying to get into the Blue Oyster Bar again?
[/b]
No thanks, but I remember you saying they had a great salad bar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 9 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]132103[/snapback][/center]
Some people need to l2shuttehFup...I swear, next they'll file suit against the burger, oh wait, I believe law makers are already in the process of doing that.
[/b]

I'm a chick, and I can appreciate the humor in this restaurant's design. If guys wanna see hot nurses giving them big slabs of beef, who am I to say anything?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 10 2006, 07:55 AM) [snapback]132182[/snapback][/center]
I'm a chick, and I can appreciate the humor in this restaurant's design. If guys wanna see hot nurses giving them big slabs of beef, who am I to say anything?
[/b]

Amen!

Back