Kevin Federline's new nickname

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
He's such a tool. K-Fed is sooooooo gay. But his new nickname is pretty damn fitting: Fed-Ex!

I was watching TV...David Letterman I think...and someone said that a new sex video emerged featuring Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. They say it proves that Britney really does do all the work :p

lol, i believe him...considering all the tabloids saying that Fed-Ex's career is in doubt now that he can no longer is piggyback off of his wife's fame

Well you know I never have liked Brittany that much, but this was probably an astute move. K-Fed was a drain on her resources, and wasn't generating income on his own. Since they've been married she's made the least of any years since her debut on the pop scene. From what I've read on the pre nup if they'd been married 3 years K-Fed would have gotten a lot more money. The pre nup was written in such a way that each year of marriage gave him so much. The divorce was filed 2 years and 1 month after their marriage, and on the day of an election, which no doubt was a move to help keep it from being the number one story :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Nov 9 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]131842[/snapback][/center]
I was watching TV...David Letterman I think...and someone said that a new sex video emerged featuring Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. They say it proves that Britney really does do all the work :p
[/b]

:lol:

I thought his new nickname would just be filthystinkinrichkid......because once the divorce is finalized and he gets half of Brit's money he'll be so rich that he won't have to worry about anything....ever.....again.

I said when they got married that it was the most intelligent business move i've ever seen someone accomplish lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Settbacca @ Nov 9 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]131898[/snapback][/center]
I thought his new nickname would just be filthystinkinrichkid......because once the divorce is finalized and he gets half of Brit's money he'll be so rich that he won't have to worry about anything....ever.....again.

I said when they got married that it was the most intelligent business move i've ever seen someone accomplish lol.
[/b]

Personally, I thought it was the Anna Nicole Smith marriage.

he is a looser straght and to the point................ !!!Looser!!! it just doesnt matter....should call him the Modern day Vanilla Ice..... !!!Loser!!!

First it was Fed-Ex Kinkos now we just got a Kinky Fed-Ex what is the world coming to.
Honestly though was anyone surprised at this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 08:11 AM) [snapback]131871[/snapback][/center]
lol, i believe him...considering all the tabloids saying that Fed-Ex's career is in doubt now that he can no longer is piggyback off of his wife's fame [/b]

He has to have a career before it can be in doubt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Settbacca @ Nov 10 2006, 12:37 AM) [snapback]131898[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
are you retarded? you think she's fucking stupid?!? Its Britney Spears- shes got a pitbull prenup. No way- 1. she didnt make THAT much after they got married,
2. he only "gets half" (according to the TABLOIDS) of what THEY got during the short marriage, like a drop in the bucket from what she had before his gold diggin ass
3. he is an unemployed backup dancer (think hes a real rapper?? ROFL)- whatever money he gets, hes gonna piss it away within 18 months of the divorce. he obviously doesnt know how to not spend shiot, flying to vegas on a private jet every weekend- lol, better get that shit outta his system.

Back