anyone else not sure where to go?

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
I miss playing mmo's. I mean, I miss putting myself out there in an mmo. Spending time with friends, working on a guild site, chatting on the forums...but...I don't know where to go.

I'm tired of SWG and haven't logged in in about four weeks.

I'm interested in EQ2, but I feel like it's going to burn me out soon.

I preorded BC for WoW, but am not sure if I'll get into it, and I've heard that after 60, and a month or two, it gets as dull as swg.

I enjoy my free games from time to time, but i'm not invested as much in them. I feel like there isn't much around for me to want to invest my time in.

I'm sure a lot of you are feeling like this, and I wanted to share.

Personally, I've been content with Xbox Live, Rainbow 6: Las Vegas, specifically; Oblivion is still as fun as I bought it when it came out, too.

I tried Ultima Online again, but that didn't last much. Not sure I'll be getting into another MMO until Stargate Worlds comes out. ;)

I know how you feel Tiv.
I've been trying to complete some of my other offline games that have been gathering dust for a long time.
Currently been making slow progress on Empire at War. Makes a nice change from the MMORPG drama. :p

I finished mafia in about 2 days, just finished the EAW:FOC expansion, did a season of madden within a week... /sigh

SWG, LOTRO beta, Gran Turismo 4 on the ps2. Yeah, I usually wind up just standing around in the cantina, but that's been my stock and trade for three and a half years. :p

BF2142 pwns all. I found a great server with a great community. It gives you a great community feel without all of the MMO ingame BS...

Waiting on my new PC to ship and when I can get some alone time I am working my way through Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. Totally forgot that I had never finished this game back when it came out. Had to pretty much start from scratch again since I had no clue what the hell was going on in the story and what not. Not a bad game reminds me why I bought a Wii... Nintendo may not have top of the line graphics or 100's of games even remotely worth playing but the Holy Trilogy of Mario Metroid and Zelda never ever fails to please.

I've 90% ditched games. I've opted for the route of hanging out with friends, working on my truck, going to parties, you know real stuff that I've missed 50% of the entire time I played SWG. My number one choice for a game right now is definatly Madden on Wii but even then I dont have a Wii and play that with friends.

Since I'm not longer playing EQ2 I've picked up Oblivion again and I'm still waiting on SWGEmu. They are pretty close to a beta now. :D

I think that WoW does get boring if you play it for more than a month straight. Im constantly taking breaks from it.

Personally im waiting for AOC but i really want a futuristic game, im sick of mages and druids lol.

However, atm i find it hard to tear myself away from gears of war so perhaps i'll just wait til stargate or swgemu is done lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 14 2007, 01:59 AM) [snapback]139302[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, I usually wind up just standing around in the cantina, but that's been my stock and trade for three and a half years. :p
[/b]
I usually end up in the same Cantina standing around watching Rankin afk on a coke break! :lol: :p
Until I get a better Gfx card again I won't be playing SWG much anyway. Would look terrible on the spare one I got.

I played Star Trek Legacy over Xmas and that was a fun diversion. B) But the skirmish mode isn't very interesting and MP is bugged.
There's no real games I'm waiting for right now. Everything being made is MMO and not out for ages. :rolleyes:

I've just accepted the fact that WoW is the new standard and everything else is copying it. So, I figure why drink RC Cola when I can drink Coke.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 14 2007, 07:17 AM) [snapback]139327[/snapback][/center]
I played Star Trek Legacy over Xmas and that was a fun diversion. B) But the skirmish mode isn't very interesting and MP is bugged.
[/b]

I only did the first mission and haven't gone back to it yet... it didn't capture my interest all that much =/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 14 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]139355[/snapback][/center]
I'm with you Tiv...waiting for StarGate online or firefly...
[/b]
Firefly? Got any links to that?

Back