Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: SEC does it again.

  1. #1
    Peeping Tom Ultimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2005
    Location
    Augusta, Georgia
    Posts
    931

    SEC does it again.

    The only way for Oklahoma, Ohio State, or the rest NCAA football teams to win the BCS title is to make sure a SEC team doesn't play them. Congrats to Florida (even though I am a Georgia Bulldog fan) for bringing the title home to the SEC for the third year in a row. Nobody plays football like the southeastern boys.

  2. #2
    n00b
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2005
    Posts
    8
    sadly, i have to agree. having not played each other all season, i looked to the texas tech v. ole miss game as an indicator as to the relative conference strengths. as a tech grad, and living in the dfw area, i got tickets to the cotton bowl and while there gently cradled my heaving stomach as the ole miss fans chanted "SEC" and later "over-rated".

    it was a major shot to me but what can ya do.

    btw, the only team in the SEC i like is georgia. i spent a summer with friends in athens back in the day and i have cheered for my friends' team ever since.

  3. #3
    Peeping Tom Ultimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2005
    Location
    Augusta, Georgia
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by grog View Post
    sadly, i have to agree. having not played each other all season, i looked to the texas tech v. ole miss game as an indicator as to the relative conference strengths. as a tech grad, and living in the dfw area, i got tickets to the cotton bowl and while there gently cradled my heaving stomach as the ole miss fans chanted "SEC" and later "over-rated".

    it was a major shot to me but what can ya do.

    btw, the only team in the SEC i like is georgia. i spent a summer with friends in athens back in the day and i have cheered for my friends' team ever since.
    You have good taste sir.

  4. #4
    n00b
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
    The only way for Oklahoma, Ohio State, or the rest NCAA football teams to win the BCS title is to make sure a SEC team doesn't play them. Congrats to Florida (even though I am a Georgia Bulldog fan) for bringing the title home to the SEC for the third year in a row. Nobody plays football like the southeastern boys.
    This is really funny when you go back and read it. 7-peat on the way.
    Tallon
    Elite/SpaR
    Owner of the "other" best scatter

  5. #5
    throw that bitch a bagel Ruler-jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallon View Post
    This is really funny when you go back and read it. 7-peat on the way.
    I agree, that is really funny.

  6. #6
    n00b
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler-jimbo View Post
    I agree, that is really funny.
    AHHHHH AN IRISH FAN!? They seem to lurk everywhere. Under rocks, at the bottom of dark caves, the center of the death star, and of course, passed out on the floor of a nondescript irish bar named O'Henry's crying themselves to sleep after Alabama repeats the Michigan beating. Honestly, Bama put up more points in the first 8 minutes of the Queerverines game than the Irish did all night. The only reason Michigan even scored was because the FRESHMAN in the defensive backfield blew a coverage after the 2's went in.
    Tallon
    Elite/SpaR
    Owner of the "other" best scatter

  7. #7
    throw that bitch a bagel Ruler-jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,403
    How many SEC teams went uNDfeated this year? 0
    How many touchdowns did Michigan score against ND this year? 0
    How many touchdowns did Michigan score against Alabama this year? 2
    ND's defense ranks #1 in PPG and TD's allowed.
    Defense wins championships.
    13-0

  8. #8
    n00b
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2012
    Posts
    10
    We shall see. I still have Alabama up 17.
    Tallon
    Elite/SpaR
    Owner of the "other" best scatter

  9. #9
    Super n00b
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2010
    Location
    Houston,TX
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler-jimbo View Post
    How many SEC teams went uNDfeated this year? 0
    How many touchdowns did Michigan score against ND this year? 0
    How many touchdowns did Michigan score against Alabama this year? 2
    ND's defense ranks #1 in PPG and TD's allowed.
    Defense wins championships.
    13-0
    Team Stats ND ALA
    First Downs 1 7
    Total Plays 8 17
    Total Yards 23 155
    Passing 16 74
    Rushing 7 81
    Penalties 3 / 35 0 / 0
    Possession 2:52 8:23
    Turnovers 0 0


    and still in the first lol

  10. #10
    Super n00b
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2010
    Location
    Houston,TX
    Posts
    285
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •