NeXuS Members and Crazy Canadians

Huntress

Was just tossing this out there in case any of the old school NeXuS members are still trolling here every once in a while. I know that pshycopath Cahnuuk does... so basically Iakote, Iscariot, Coors, Soren and the rest of you clowns if you are still looking at this forum from time to time shoot me a PM if you can. Especially if you are considering Vanguard. See if we cant set it up so that we are at least on the same server if not the same guild.

If any of you guys know how to get in touch with any of these guys (Cahnuuk) let me know. Been a long time since we have been together and still after playing WoW and EQ2 for a very long time I still havent found a bunch of guys I would much rather play with. Well excluding Cahnuuk of course.

What do you get when you get 26 Canadaians together? A full set of teeth :D

"Iritating" <--- Best Ventrilo comment every :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cheavoss @ Jan 13 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]139275[/snapback][/center]
BAD GUILD BAD PLAYERS
/ENDTHREAD
[/b]

JADED OPINION BAD TROLL
/REOPENTHREAD
And um err who the hell are you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jan 13 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]139273[/snapback][/center]
Huntress you're Canadian?
[/b]

Nah fishey Im not B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 13 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]139271[/snapback][/center]
Was just tossing this out there in case any of the old school NeXuS members are still trolling here every once in a while. I know that pshycopath Cahnuuk does... so basically Iakote, Iscariot, Coors, Soren and the rest of you clowns if you are still looking at this forum from time to time shoot me a PM if you can. Especially if you are considering Vanguard. See if we cant set it up so that we are at least on the same server if not the same guild.

If any of you guys know how to get in touch with any of these guys (Cahnuuk) let me know. Been a long time since we have been together and still after playing WoW and EQ2 for a very long time I still havent found a bunch of guys I would much rather play with. Well excluding Cahnuuk of course.

[/b]
You could have posted on our forums. That's a good way to find us.

I know Iakote has a Wanderhomies account, but I predict that this post will just irritate him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 14 2007, 04:44 AM) [snapback]139271[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

what's up you pot head crack addict irritator. I might give it a try. my fiance' is in the beta and I'm watching her play right now. meh. looks very eq-ish. I might give it a try though since I have the station account.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jan 13 2007, 03:31 PM) [snapback]139281[/snapback][/center]
Meh no one's perfect I suppose ;)
[/b]

We have some spare rooms in my house Ackis you could move in here with me then you would be one more step closer to perfect ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Iakote @ Jan 13 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]139283[/snapback][/center]
what's up you pot head crack addict irritator. I might give it a try. my fiance' is in the beta and I'm watching her play right now. meh. looks very eq-ish. I might give it a try though since I have the station account.
[/b]

WTF?

:blink: Wow it's alive its alive!!! :blink:

Yeah its kinda EQish... but there are zero sci-fi MMO's comming out soon besides Stargate (ROFL) and Star Trek (/vomit) so I just keep playing these damn fantasy ones because MMO's are the only thing that keeps me going in regards to video games. If it isnt an MMO I beat it in like a week or less then mope around the house pissing off my wife.

Wanna swap Ho's? Closest thing I can get my wife to do is help with Character Creation... thats the most she will play anything at all unless we all guilt trip her into some Wii action on party nights.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 13 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]139284[/snapback][/center]
We have some spare rooms in my house Ackis you could move in here with me then you would be one more step closer to perfect ;)
[/b]

LMAO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Iakote @ Jan 13 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]139283[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
o_O i have station account reactivated

aww i miss huntress getting pissed off and ranting and quitting on us only to come back and beg us to follow him into yet another adventure be it another game or some mythical quest

also other sci-fi mmo's coming out:
tabula rasa
exteel

and personally i think STO will be great fun with the making fun of the trekkies and the generally spoiling the fun of others

ps you still play on Nagafen? or has Hakan pissed you off enough to leave the server rofl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yatchu @ Jan 13 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]139292[/snapback][/center]

aww i miss huntress getting pissed off and ranting and quitting on us only to come back and beg us to follow him into yet another adventure be it another game or some mythical quest

tabula rasa
exteel

and personally i think STO will be great fun with the making fun of the trekkies and the generally spoiling the fun of others

ps you still play on Nagafen? or has Hakan pissed you off enough to leave the server rofl
[/b]
I can't wait for the adventure that awaits us all exploring the galaxy aboard the USS Palpatine.

I'm downloading Vanguard now. I actually thought EQ2 was OK, I just hated all the zoning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yatchu @ Jan 13 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]139292[/snapback][/center]

tabula rasa
exteel

[/b]

Ahh Yatchu so blunt and to the point... A RL issue pulled me out of SWG on my last run. Hope your doing well and um no to Nagafen and what happened between me and the Turkish Terror is between me and the Turkish Terror. Hakans a good guy we just dont mesh well together especially with my OC disorder in regards to busting ass :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 13 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]139293[/snapback][/center]
I can't wait for the adventure that awaits us all exploring the galaxy aboard the USS Palpatine.

I'm downloading Vanguard now. I actually thought EQ2 was OK, I just hated all the zoning.
[/b]

Aight, well still waiting on the new PC to arrive should be shipping Monday but Ill try and pry some time out of my other PC to get on with you and show you around. Cant really gurantee that but we will see. If not Ill look for you around Thursday or Friday... maybe the weekend at the latest. If they take till a week from Monday to get it here Im going to be going on a rampage of epic proportions. Shoot me a PM with your starting race and continent as well as which beta server your on. I'm gunning for High Elf since IM more familiar with the quests in that area from Beta but whatevers clever.

Make sure you do some research on the forums... as much as I am not a fan of the site MMORPG.com has a nice sticky on how to mod the .ini files to help you get more performance out of the settings as well as some other general tips and such.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 13 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]139288[/snapback][/center]
lol @ huntress
[/b]

/point@Tiv
/wave

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cheavoss @ Jan 13 2007, 02:38 PM) [snapback]139275[/snapback][/center]
BAD GUILD BAD PLAYERS
/ENDTHREAD
[/b]

That is what we refer to as a Clown Shoe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yatchu @ Jan 14 2007, 09:41 AM) [snapback]139292[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Dino - I agree 110% with this. I want to play a vulcan smuggler named Han Solo that curses like a sailor, wears a red shirt and gets killed first all the time.

"Set phasers to irratate Mr. Yvim."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Jan 15 2007, 12:04 AM) [snapback]139405[/snapback][/center]
Dino - I agree 110% with this. I want to play a vulcan smuggler named Han Solo that curses like a sailor, wears a red shirt and gets killed first all the time.

"Set phasers to irratate Mr. Yvim."
[/b]

LMAO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(soran @ Jan 15 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]139534[/snapback][/center]
huntress = nub
[/b]

:blush: zomg if only Iscariot would now make a post slamming me I would feel at home... oh and Coors to heh.

Back