Eli Manning

Tharreta

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Eli Manning for going to the Giants as opposed to sitting out with the Chargers. Because of the Manning fiasco, the Bolts signed Nate Kaeding, Shawne Merriman, and Phillip Rivers the same year. Now that was more than a fair trade. Thank Coach Coughlin... :)

He's a below average quarterback, but since he has the name manning he'll be in the league until he retires. As harsh as it sounds, I have no remorse for his poor performance. When you come into the league a whiny little bitch and don't walk the walk, you deserve what you get.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 12 2007, 11:04 AM) [snapback]139114[/snapback][/center]
He's a below average quarterback, but since he has the name manning he'll be in the league until he retires. As harsh as it sounds, I have no remorse for his poor performance. When you come into the league a whiny little bitch and don't walk the walk, you deserve what you get.
[/b]

as is the case with most players :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 14 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]139341[/snapback][/center]
We in Chicago like to call Eli the "Rex of the East"
[/b]
The difference is Eli has potential...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 14 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]139345[/snapback][/center]
The difference is Eli has potential... [/b]

In all honesty...I don't think he does. If there is any potential it's the potential to go from a mediocre quarterback to a decent one. He'll never have what his brother has.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 14 2007, 01:19 PM) [snapback]139348[/snapback][/center]
In all honesty...I don't think he does. If there is any potential it's the potential to go from a mediocre quarterback to a decent one. He'll never have what his brother has.
[/b]
I agree. Eli does have the potential to be a decent average NFL starter.

I think Eli would make a fantastic backup for the Raiders :D

We've got a whiny bitch at just about every position except QB.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Jan 17 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]139869[/snapback][/center]

We've got a whiny bitch at just about every position except QB. [/b]

No, you've got two whiny bitches at QB.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Jan 17 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]139869[/snapback][/center]

We've got a whiny bitch at just about every position except QB.
[/b]

You can have a whiny Bitch at every position you want. The only whiny bitch that matters in Oakland is Al Davis

Back