Did You Know?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Oct 30 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]129582[/snapback][/center]
oh ok..
[/b]
im hungry go make me a sandwich

im hungry too...

ps(you think stav will ever lock this thread?! oh the horror!!!!!!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Oct 30 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]129687[/snapback][/center]
im hungry too...
ps(you think stav will ever lock this thread?! oh the horror!!!!!!)
[/b]
I don't really care, its all your fault!!

screenshot0005we5.jpg

i only looted one plat with jimbo...like 3 of them were from one of my alts...a lvl 14

lvl 10 fps who have plat on them ftw...i think i looted the 1 plat on him when he was only lvl 11 too...farming gy ftw also :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Nov 3 2006, 06:14 AM) [snapback]130845[/snapback][/center]
i only looted one plat with jimbo...like 3 of them were from one of my alts...a lvl 14

lvl 10 fps who have plat on them ftw...i think i looted the 1 plat on him when he was only lvl 11 too...farming gy ftw also :)
[/b]
I need to find a good game to play damn it

play eq2 :ph34r:

or gimmie your stuff

you know whats gay? that guy in my pic up there is mastertrung or something....i was like lvl 50 when he was lvl 20...i know because i xped with him on an alt that was lvl 20 :(

i xped with mastertrung on a lvl 20 alt like 2 months ago..my main was 50..now hes like 70 and im still 60...

so much! it either means he has no life..or i just cant xp...

im hoping for number 1~

youre right since so many people who started playing a month after me are 70 : /

Back