What do you do for a living?

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Haven't seen one of these in awhile.

I'm a programmer that makes forms for banks and my company does technology for banks in general. (It's not called Initech, tho we have TPS reports)

Utility Surveys........hoping to get back on as a Telecommunications Engineer with the local cable company since that is what I really love to do.

I'm a teacher, and I teach kids that are around 11-13 years old. I'm a classteacher so I'm certified in almost all subjects. My specialties are math, science, biology, art and technical "stuff". I graduated christmas 2000, and I got this job right away so I've been working with it ever since :)

I really enjoy my work ^_^

US Soldier..more specifically an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator

I fly remote-controlled intelligence planes that carry Color and Infared cameras to provide surveillance and reconniasance (sp? I really should know how though).

Right now I'm an instructor at the army school where I teach new recruits how to operate said planes along with target acquisition techniques.

I'm a programmer working in a company doing custom CRM, ERP and other fancy-acronym solutions for some few select clients.

I'm a student and don't earn my own living at the moment...

AKA "I live in my parent's house". :p

/sigh .... looks like everyone went to college :blink: I started working in a steel mill after high school. I am a certified forklift operator and a certified overhead crane operator. Currently I am in the refactory department.... so I guess im a bricklayer :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frankengoob @ Nov 9 2006, 05:05 AM) [snapback]131856[/snapback][/center]
/sigh .... looks like everyone went to college :blink: I started working in a steel mill after high school. I am a certified forklift operator and a certified overhead crane operator. Currently I am in the refactory department.... so I guess im a bricklayer :p
[/b]

Sweetie I've been in and out of school since I left high school. The highest degree I've ever had was an Associates and that's because my old company put you through school for free. (upfront payments of classes - only thing I had to pay up front was books, and those they reimbursed. Heck I got C++.Net and XP out of it for free!) Programmer may sound big and fancy, but I point and click mostly and hate my job.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Nov 9 2006, 02:48 AM) [snapback]131843[/snapback][/center]
US Soldier..more specifically an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator

I fly remote-controlled intelligence planes that carry Color and Infared cameras to provide surveillance and reconniasance (sp? I really should know how though).

Right now I'm an instructor at the army school where I teach new recruits how to operate said planes along with target acquisition techniques.
[/b]

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, you play video games all day. Cool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frankengoob @ Nov 9 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]131856[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I went to them all, highschool, collage, universaty....you name it. And I got myself a Bachelors degree after finally deciding what I wanted to be when I grew up. Still havent grown up, but I love my job :p
But its not all about going to collage/universaty, its about having a job you like and a job that makes you feel "safe" = not a job you'll loose next morning...

Entertainment Manager - I schedule DJs, manage the DJs and make sure they are doing a proper job, negotiate contracts for DJs, get calls in the middle of the night asking about songs, and read wanderhomies.

Network Consultant / Computer Systems Engineer

I get to play with computers all day long! so cool :D

Back