What TV show was your favorite one as a kid?

thundercats/transformers hands down. anything else sucked tbh (apart from the marvel comic adaptations)

As I am an older bird I remember Dr. snuggles very well

I use to love watching Sesamy street.... Muppets

Bamse Verdens staerkeste bjørn (The strongest Bear in the world)
Babar papa...

Like Zana I had alot of favorits

Pinky & The Brain, Animaniacs, Batman & Superman, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd and Eddy, DragonballZ. . . just to name a few.

When I was some age less than 10 I used to watch Jem before going to school. When I was young enough to sleep at my grandparents I used to get up on Saturdays and watch cartoons all morning - it was awesome because they had cable, so I got a whole new set of friends. Like the Racoons or something and The Snorkles.

When I was older I had crushes on the Thundercats, the geek in Voltron, the plane thing in Transformers, and Leonardo in the Turtles.

Ducktales topped them all. Me and my bros also used to love watching some of the Mario cartoons. Then there was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (not Hero turtles) and a couple others like Smurfs and Gummi Bears.

There was also a Robin Hood cartoon on cartoon network that I was a fan of, probably because I had been playing a Robin Hood video game - one of my favorite PC games of early years.

Last edited:
When I was some age less than 10 I used to watch Jem before going to school. When I was young enough to sleep at my grandparents I used to get up on Saturdays and watch cartoons all morning - it was awesome because they had cable, so I got a whole new set of friends. Like the Racoons or something and The Snorkles.

When I was older I had crushes on the Thundercats, the geek in Voltron, the plane thing in Transformers, and Leonardo in the Turtles.

its the Snorks with Allstar...

WE ARE THE MISFITS OUR SONGS ARE BETTER

yesterday there was someone at work singing the theme to Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears

As I am an older bird I remember Dr. snuggles very well

I use to love watching Sesamy street.... Muppets

Bamse Verdens staerkeste bjørn (The strongest Bear in the world)
Babar papa...

Like Zana I had alot of favorits
Older? If you aren't over 40, you're not even close to be called 'older'...And if you're young in heart and spirit, you're never old ;)

I watched all the ones you mentioned ^_^

Well there were loads of shows which I still watch now really. :p

Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, A-Team, Airwolf, Thundercats, Transformers, Spider-Man and more.

Would say Transformers has had one of the biggest impacts.

Back