Updated my site

Timi

Take a gander, be brutal, I don't care...hell could use the critique. I wanted to make it more personalized instead of some stock template. I'm still working on the overall look, but the ground work is there.

http://www.criticalfrag.com/

Question is, what do you want your site to be? Right now it screams blog.

Pretty much, I've tried the whole "entire gaming site" and realized that it's too much for one person to take on. A blog, I can be a slack ass and make snide comments here and there. I've wanted to work with individuals to get an independent site going, but no one wants to step up to the plate, so for now I have to fly solo.

And to your reference, I could apply that with any "fan" site or gaming site out there. It's all minutia, people putting there ideas in a space that anyone could see and very little care about unless you've made it big. Personally, I'm not looking to be the shit on the net, just someone that brings an honest opinion to the gaming community that very few seem to do. There is enough buy out and BS out there, it's nice to hear from the independents that care more for quality than quantity.

Last edited:
I wish you the very best of luck. I of all people know how hard it is to keep a site like that up and running. Hell, after a few months of seeing no progress you sort of stop updating. Which is what happened with FriedYoda.com. It's very hard to get a following in such a niche market where new gaming sites and new blogs are popping up every second. Best of luck to you.

Honestly, I just have fun putting it up. Regardless of any participation, to know that I can create something (i.e. a website, picture, or thought) for no one or someone, it's just fun. If this were a full time job, then I'd be worried, but it's just a pass time and something I enjoy in my off time for friends and whomever stumbles upon it.

With that said, Stav, naked, sweaty Greek men "wrestling" each other...isn't a sport.

hmmmm actually i forgot about writing game reviews for you. i am willing to do it, i just forgot. catch me on msn or skype or whatever if you still want some

Back