What are your names?

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Everyone has names in video games that they use over and over again. Do you have more than one? Is SWG not your real other-persona?

I started with Suzzanne, Saerra, Roselily and Lillianah in DR. Before DR, I was MtrLdyFush (master and lady of fushnicken - long story)

Moved into Tirin in SWG.
Was Jyodi (i know bad bastardization) and Saerra in E&B
Then I killed Tirin and moved into Tiveria. I've been Tiveria for a long time now. And in almost every game I'm one of my SWG personas - Tiveria, Minace, Tirin, etc or some bastardization of those.

What have your names been? And what other games did you play with those names?

Curse, Scourge, Hauke, Gamakichi, Petron, Curse4444, The_Curse, ApathyisDeath, Sumaru.

I can't remember the rest....

Lets see shall we...

SWG: Timibaca then Timi
City of Heroes: Atomic - X/Project - X/Project - Alpha
WoW: Rummy/Teslo/Timi
EQ2: Timi/Krow/Teslo
Anarchy Online: Timi

For MMORPGS I usually just choose anything that looks pretty cool to me. In WoW now I just usually use any variant of Akieo (Akyeo, Akeo, etc) just so people will know me.

My friends usually just call me Joe no matter what IGN name is.

When I moved to WoW, Allanon was taken. Almost all of my WoW names are names of something in Tolkien's middle earth mythology. My XBL handle is Last Ditch, in reference to the old smuggler special.

SWG: I started with Kirika Yumura, then changed her Malefica Freelight. Then I had Mae Minase, Kyria Rainstorm, and Artica Kitty.
EQ2: Artica Kitty, Yurika, Xillis, Betrix Heat, Bolt, and Deedleet.
EVE: Artica Kitty and Daniela Rainstorm
WOW: Merielle, Artica, Reika, Lacryma, Satski, Mitski

Another handle I use online before was darkkath. :p

EQOA: Magama
SWG: Magama Ligo, Kohiva, Tabias
WOW: Kohiva, Ligo, Tabias, YJM
EQ2: Kohiva
CS:S: Ligo

The ones I've used in multiple games:

PhilCanuck (multiple)
Captain Obvious (Tribes 2 smurf, JK:O)
Cahnuuk Esko
Ganx Quad
Moribus

Names I have used

SWG: Epise, Edina, 'Anubis
EQ2: Episere, Piktia, Phayac
WoW: Epise, Episere
Planetside: Skrogg
DnD Online: Epise, Episere

That covers all the online alias' I have used.....usually use Epise, Episere or Epis so if you happen to be playing a game and see that name send a tell and say hi!!.

Trout, SolarTrout, Galdor, Lantus, Snarky, Rankin, RankinBass, variations thereof...

And no, I wasn't the Trout in SWG.

Started with: Lee Da Kid
Then in HL used: Assault
SWG: T'Luassa (Assault Backwards)
WoW: Tluassa
Back to HL i use: Tee (thats what eveyone calls me now Tee lol)

I was Fried_Yoda since 1997. Stavrose was created in SWG cause i couldn't use Fried_Yoda. I have briefly used the alias Melnas in Kings of Chaos and in EQ2 once.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 8 2006, 12:27 AM) [snapback]131284[/snapback][/center]
Everyone has names in video games that they use over and over again. Do you have more than one? Is SWG not your real other-persona?

I started with Suzzanne, Saerra, Roselily and Lillianah in DR. Before DR, I was MtrLdyFush (master and lady of fushnicken - long story)

Moved into Tirin in SWG.
Was Jyodi (i know bad bastardization) and Saerra in E&B
Then I killed Tirin and moved into Tiveria. I've been Tiveria for a long time now. And in almost every game I'm one of my SWG personas - Tiveria, Minace, Tirin, etc or some bastardization of those.
What have your names been? And what other games did you play with those names?
[/b]

SWG - Madhead Sillywalker, MuffinMan Sillywalker, gingerbreadman Sillywalker, shrek
COV- i only remeber TheGrinchUnleashed (somthing like that :p)
WOW- Madhead, Healmenow, isucktrees, whiteywizzard, seemenow, muffinmans, bingal, madheadpwnz
Americas Army- Bullet-Dodge, Madhead!!!
planetside- Madhead (i think)

i think thats it lol

Edhina, Novik SWG
Edhina, Orchtys (with Nexra as noob alt) L2
Nexra (with Edhina and Novik as noob alts) WOW

Back