Second Life Psycho

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
And here I thought having RSS news feeds on my gadgets bar wasn't entertaining.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26406168/

Kimberly Jernigan, 33, from Durham, North Carolina, was returned to Delaware to face charges including attempted kidnapping after she was arrested in Maryland last week.
Court records say Jernigan drove to the 52-year-old man's apartment Thursday with a stun gun, handcuffs and duct tape. She fled when he came home, discovered her and called police.
Police said the two met online on Second Life, a social site where people create alter egos. The man broke off the relationship after they met in person.
Court records did not list an attorney for Jernigan, who was being held in lieu of $65,000 bail.

Heh...when i'm 52 I hope I'll still have the strength to knock some dumb bitch out....if need be....uh not like I knock bitches out all the time....I uh...yeah....uh....bitch didn't have my money.....officer......*sigh*

This is why you don't date people you meet in a video game... unless they are psycho too. Then it all evens out and you aren't surprised by his rope and he appreciates the chloroform you carry with you.

This is why you don't date people you meet in a video game... unless they are psycho too. Then it all evens out and you aren't surprised by his rope and he appreciates the chloroform you carry with you.

And that's why Voren and I are perfect for each other...

also second life has to be one of the dumbest MMO's if you can even call it that, that i've ever tried

SL is a good game, but I agree there are some nutbars out there. Is the only game that makes me money... Not a whole bunch, about 20 bucks a month and covers my subscription. ^_^

We had to use second life as part of my Uni course because we actually have an SL department at our university (i know...) so people can visit the uni without actually having to travel.

We were meant to host a meet with these students from amsterdam to talk about our course.

Laggy as shit and you cant pvp!

We had to use second life as part of my Uni course because we actually have an SL department at our university (i know...) so people can visit the uni without actually having to travel.

We were meant to host a meet with these students from amsterdam to talk about our course.

Laggy as shit and you cant pvp!

I do PvP there. However, I do have a high end machine and connection. I don't get much lag, it just takes some time to load when i get to a sim, once everything is loaded it runs pretty fast.

Star Wars RP and combat is awesome. I Pilot a TIE, is really awesome and very maneuverable.

Back