I must have one...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 3 2006, 01:06 AM) [snapback]130811[/snapback][/center]
ew, i'd rather have a permanent borat accent than a temporary english accent
[/b]
who said anything about temporary?

Hehe, I can speak with an english accent....or as its called "brittish" :p It sounds rather silly...so I go with the american ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 3 2006, 01:06 AM) [snapback]130811[/snapback][/center]
ew, i'd rather have a permanent borat accent than a temporary english accent
[/b]
You could, uh, do the fake on the posts and no one would ever know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Nov 2 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]130802[/snapback][/center]
I want an english accent bad :( :( [/b]

Apparently you can get one somewhere...Madonna has one, albeit a bad one.

You American gents would not know whatever to do with a upper class accent like we English folk possess.
We have charm and sophistication and dapper bowler hats and umbrellas.
Why I was only saying to my esteemed colleague the other morrow how it seems the times have gone downhill since Winston Churchill died. God Bless the Queen!

:shifty:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Nov 3 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]130965[/snapback][/center]
You American gents would not know whatever to do with a upper class accent like we English folk possess.
We have charm and sophistication and dapper bowler hats and umbrellas.
Why I was only saying to my esteemed colleague the other morrow how it seems the times have gone downhill since Winston Churchill died. God Bless the Queen!

:shifty:
[/b]
*Bonks Azrail with a toy hammer*

*giggle*

Brittish accent sounds funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 3 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]131030[/snapback][/center]
*Bonks Azrail with a toy hammer*

*giggle*

Brittish accent sounds funny.
[/b]
227553.jpg

Back