Stav

Timi

What the hell...why is it when someone quote someone else that all ' are turned into ' \ ? Say I quote someone that said didn't and it shows in their quote didn'\t ?

Just curious....and to give you a hard time...and add stress....make you cry....wish you were never born...and then realize you should always worship Timi like some giant golden Buddah.

What the hell...why is it when someone quote someone else that all \' are turned into \' \\ ? Say I quote someone that said didn\'t and it shows in their quote didn\'\\t ?

Just curious....and to give you a hard time...and add stress....make you cry....wish you were never born...and then realize you should always worship Timi like some giant golden Buddah.
[/b]
You might notice that it\'s just my reply posts that do that. For some reason it started doing that to all the posts I make at work because I have to use proxy sites. Stupid filter has wanderhomies blocked :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 31 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]130165[/snapback][/center]
wait, what? i didn't understand a damn thing you just said [/b]

Damn Greeks ...hold on...let me get Borat "This my friend Mari. I come here for massage and, how you say? Hand relief. Every Thursday, he clean my hole."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 31 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]130165[/snapback][/center]
wait, what? i didn't understand a damn thing you just said
[/b]

Ni hao?

mustachiovw6.jpg

Back