Can we have KOTOR Online Forum please.

BananaMan

As the game is coming out in 2009, I can now start posting info in the forum for wanderhomies.

I am also looking to start up a wiki website for the new MMO, too.

Thanks Banana for picking up the ball and running with it. I know it may be a bit soon but I am already getting excited about all this already. You have my support.

interesting i sincerely hope they dont try to compete with wow. coz if they do they will fail miserably once more.

Yeah but it wasn't part of the press conference before. An official announcement would have been part of that.
of course its not an official press release, but his position would indicate to me he would know what is going on in his company and not be talking bollocks like some lackey employee....

of course its not an official press release, but his position would indicate to me he would know what is going on in his company and not be talking bollocks like some lackey employee....

Very true but I am being a picky annoying bastard. :lol: I reckon everyone online probably knew this was coming b4 he did. :D

aye, although id take a guess it was quite deliberate how this news has been released. starts the hype process for the game. makes me wonder though just how far they have gotten in development and whether they will learn from SWG and not release the game too quickly and rather when it is ready

I can't wait to play a Star Wars MMO again! And to the people wondering if they'll learn from SOE's mistakes--Its Bioware. They've forgotton more about making awesome video games than SOE will ever know. I'm more concerned about them including a real swop racing game than if they've learned from SOE's mistakes.

interesting i sincerely hope they dont try to compete with wow. coz if they do they will fail miserably once more.
True, but with the reputation of Bioware, the popularity of the KOTOR series, and the international capability of EA, the game would definately compete with WoW.

2009 release.
yeah, i remember you saying. what i was trying to put across though was that 2009 can mean in 5/6 months, or alternatively 17/18 months and there is a clear difference in terms of how much can get done in that time

yeah, i remember you saying. what i was trying to put across though was that 2009 can mean in 5/6 months, or alternatively 17/18 months and there is a clear difference in terms of how much can get done in that time

The game has been in development since 2005.

Back