Man made diamonds coming to open market

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
I think I remember a discussion about the existence and quality of man made diamonds as opposed to ones harvested by the mob company known as DeBeers. So, it seems man made diamonds will soon be out on the open market for all to buy...expect the diamond market to become a helluva lot more competitive.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061025/dew017.html?.v=63

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Oct 26 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]128592[/snapback][/center]
Why didn't this happen a year ago? Coulda saved me some money.
[/b]

Understand, their stock is probably quite limited right now, since they are just starting to go on the open market, so you probably couldn't find the one you wanted for a while anyways.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 26 2006, 10:26 AM) [snapback]128593[/snapback][/center]
Understand, their stock is probably quite limited right now, since they are just starting to go on the open market, so you probably couldn't find the one you wanted for a while anyways.
[/b]
Oh I understand that. But why? WHY?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Oct 26 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]128596[/snapback][/center]
Oh I understand that. But why? WHY?
[/b]

Because God hates you. Or something like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 27 2006, 12:26 AM) [snapback]128593[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
the pearlman's website has a selection of like 6 Adia rings, all very expensive. what im thinking of doing is getting a solitare from the site and do your own ring. sounds mayhap cheaper, and alot of jewerly stores will help you with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 27 2006, 12:30 AM) [snapback]128597[/snapback][/center]
Because God hates you. Or something like that.
[/b]
because a diamond isnt a diamond unless 18 African children are killed horribly for it.

Also, if buying "real" diamonds, make sure they arent Blood Diamonds. if you not up-to-date with the term, google it.

Back