Visual C++ 2005 Express help

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
I need a working serial/crack. All the normal underground channels i use for my software don't have anything. There's one serial floating around and it doesn't work. Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeaze if anyone can find a working one. My next step is to see if any Visual Studio 2005 Express downloads off of Shareaza have a working serial/crack in them :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 25 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]128450[/snapback][/center]
I need a working serial/crack. All the normal underground channels i use for my software don't have anything. There's one serial floating around and it doesn't work. Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeaze if anyone can find a working one. My next step is to see if any Visual Studio 2005 Express downloads off of Shareaza have a working serial/crack in them :(
[/b]
Check the e-donkey and e-mule :p

Shareaza connects to the donkey/mule network, but i wouldn't trust downloading a crack or serial from there, cause there's hundreds of fake files with those names that are just viruses

you're right. I thought registering meant I had to pay the triple digit fee. Thought this was a trial/evaluation, cause thats the category i downloaded it from. Never mind then, thanks Tirrem :)

yeah, it connects on the Gnutella2, Guntella, and Edonkey networks. I get all my music off there

Back