Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I visit everyday but most of the time keep quiet

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • I visit here every few weeks and post when there is an interesting thread

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I visit here every few weeks and I never post

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Many people either move on with their lives and put Wanderhome/SWG behind them, they lose interest, or they simply have no interest in pursuing in-game relationships out of the game and onto these forums. Also keep in mind that Wanderhomies is not a growing community. It's not like we can recruit others to join, lol. We have a limited population of people who know and understand the concept of Wanderhome and Wanderhomies. When this site loses one active member, it doesn't gain another, or ten others, or 100 others.

Perhaps we can try to invite other active people into our online community? I realize there is no population growth but I would hate to see Wanderhomies wither away.

It's only a matter of time sadly. Eventually it'll be reduced to sending people PMs you hope they get in the next few months just so you can say hi or catch up.

Oh, and your poll is inherently flawed, because the people who rarely check in or post won't take it. :p

Also, I have a question, how in the hell did this place get 285 people on in one day?

LOL that was the day I did some major site transfer or something. Either I was switching forum softwAre or I was switching hosts. It probably recorded everyone as online when it restored the users.

oh yeah didnt notice the date! im pretty sure the last highest was a couple of weeks after the NGE

RL busy for me. But I work a lot from home. So I still take the time to check in, see what folks are talking about and comment if I have anything to say.

I'm almost never in game anymore. But as long as wanderhomies is around, I'll probably always find the time to pop in. I do feel a bond with you folks, even though I've never met any of you. :lol:

I don't troll any other boards. This is really the only online community I belong to, and the only one I'm even remotely interested in. But nothing lasts forever. And once it's gone, "Madrigal" fades into the ether with it.

Back